How do I know if i'm considered fat?

I think that my body is one of those bodys where you can't decide if people think it's fat, and most girls suffer the same problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is more important how you feel about yourself rather than what other people think

What Guys Said 7

• Go see a doctor, have some blood sample exams and an ergonometric test to see how you're doing.

If you're healthy, you're not fat, even if you're chubby or those mean acquaintaces of yours say the opposite. If you're not healthy, you're fat and need to fix it up. You can also be overweight and still be healthy.

• If in doubt, you're not fat.

Just a blind guess, but many women have a skewed body ideal and think that being super skinny is the only way to go.

• if you look fat... if you feel fat... if you sense that you are fat... if you eat too much then you are fat.

• Post a picture you moron.

• Check the Body mass index.

• If you're asking if You're fat, you're probably fat. and you can always be in better shape no matter who you are.

• Post a picture

What Girls Said 2

• Just eat healthy, exercise, and don't stress about it too much:)

• If you aren't comfortable, go to a gym and improve your diet. More protein