How do you think I look? If I look bad then who do you think I could change that? And just for fun guess my age and race?

This photo has no edits on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing to do is not have your eyes so wide, the star is a little intense. Second is smile. Thats it.

• look at the other one I have please its better

• I have the same issue with my eyes, they always appear super big and slightly scary lol I'v found that puting eyeliner on your waterline rather than below it really help and I also only put it till about the halfway point on my eye. It doesn't exactly make them look "smaller" but it helps use your big eyes to your advantage. :)

• what brand do you use cause I have tried that and it just comes off within an hour

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 4

• I'd guess you to be 20 and white. Maybe you have some German in you?

Your skin looks great, and I like your freckles. I think the face you're making is a little weird, though -- you're staring too intensely, and your mouth doesn't look very relaxed.

I'd suggest doing something different with your hair. Cut your side bangs shorter and have them swoop over your forehead more, and maybe dye your hair darker (your green eyes would probably stick out a ton if you did).

• cool thanks and I did think dying my hair darker (you read my mind)

• You are right about the german but i'm 16 almost 17

• You look alrighty. :)

• Lovely eyes

• You look good, I like your hair and eyes. My guess kid 17 and white