How do you think I look?

How do you think I look?
Doing another one with a different picture

Updates:
Just for fun tell me my age and race
My age on here is different from my real age

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um German , Caucasian. You look about 19 but maybe 16. You have pretty eyes. Maybe try a different haircut and hair color to accentuate your face and your eyes. I'd say smile but I don't even like smiling in pics soooo. But your not ugly your pretty. If you don't find yourself pretty change your look until you feel damn gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks that helped a lot

• Show All
    • oh no you were right about the German I just wasn't paying attention to who I was writing back to. Sorry. I got the comments confused in my head

• Oooh mmkay then.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Pretty. You look smart, as well. I think your hair could be done somehow, though. Maybe just a tad more makeup. Eyeliner makes everyone hotter. Everyone agrees that too much is too much, and less is more, but, just me, I think there is a baseline that increases attractiveness. Also somewhat shiny lips are great, so some lip gloss wouldn't hurt.

I'll guess maybe some Italian? and 18-22. Maybe Northern European? You've definitely got a lot of European in there.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and ya I kind agree with everyone here that says my hairstyle needs a little help. So I'll work on that. And you are right about the European.

• You look good

1|0
    0|0
  • u've got really really nice face and nice green eyes as well :)
    wot r those posters there behind yer head? :p

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice face and nice eyes looks pretty to me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look between 6-7 that's a good number...😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look very cute - I am surprised you are not 16, hard to say 14 and from UK/US

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovely picture!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty and i like your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well says your 18 so yeah

0|0
    1|0
  • Your race? Boy, that's a tough one. I'll have to think about that and get back to you. So many races to choose from, you know. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe, age is 19

0|0
    1|0
  • You look normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • are you high?

0|0
    0|0
  • like a ghost :p

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya I know I'm pale. The same color as milk almost. Especial my legs cause I like to pants a lot.

What Girls Said 2