What do you think about my looks?

please be absolutely completely honest. I get bullied for a lot of things and looks is one of them and I just need people to be real with me.

what do you think about my looks?

instagram. com/brookemerrill821
this has more pictures because I realize this shows nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• I can only see half of your face but I think it's definitely not because of your looks.
    FAAAABULOUS PURPLY!

Also , welcome to the raised eyebrow club.
    http://i.imgur.com/XkEYQFr.jpg

• I think you look very attractive - The others are jealous of you

• You are very cute

• I know your hair is probably difficult to work with, but it could use some TLC and styling.

Good news is that your hair is the only thing I'd point out. Your face is pretty and you look friendly and pleasant.

• thank you. and yeah I know my hair could use some work. to be completely honest I pretty much never do anything to it and in this picture I just dyed it so it was pretty ratty

• From the what I can tell you are very sexy and beautiful. Your purple hair is not to everyone's taste but your face is lovely.

• Learn how to take a real fucking picture first off. Second get a normal hair color. And lose that tie die shirt.

• I'm normally blonde, I know how to take a picture, and I like my sweatshirt. Thank you for your honesty though

• You look normal. Is the other half of your face horribly scarred like the Phantom of the Opera?

Also, why ask for honest opinions when your picture only tells half truths?

• You look good

• cute avg girl

• Show your full face instead of half

• don't worry you are fascinating ! your face is good looking but i think your hair is a bit messy, i like it though but i don't know about other people !

• Your not pretty really. Id say below average.

• Above average hard to tell with half a picture.. But I'd say a 7

• You are damn pretty *_*

• You are cute, really not bad.

• you looks crazy in this picture

• your actually very beautiful

• I was bullied for having only half a face too.

• That's a duck face, post another pic

• honey that's not a duck face. i posted my instagram so people can see other pictures.

What Girls Said 2