Guys, do you think im cute like be honest cuz guys look at me and check me out but never approach me am I like unattractive or something haha?

Guys, do you think im cute like be honest cuz guys look at me and check me out but never approach me am i like unattractive or something haha ?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• You're very nice looking but the attitude you're putting forward in this pic would intimidate lots of guys.

When you're out and about, do you look like the pic above, or do you have more of a smiling, friendly expression? Here the vibe is more, "That all you need, hon? Gettin' a good look? Done yet? I'm real busy you know." :)

• You are very cute. If guys don't approach you then you stand up and approach them. There is nothing bad, weird, or whatever about a girl approaching a guy. Shows that you are confident and know how to approach others.

• Yes you are pretty cute for your young age

• I think you look very beautiful

• Not commenting on your appearance because you're a teenager. If guys like you but don't approach you they are either too shy/nervous or you aren't their first choice.

• ur cute, i think boys are either shy or intimidated a little. becuase they might not be sure how you'd re-act. approach them and see what happens with at least 5 guys, so you get an idea of how it will go.

• What's your body type? Height? Measurements?

• Go move to the south. Black dudes are obsessed with white chicks. You can be really ugly and there will always be 100 wanting to date you.

• Lol racist so racist

• Hmmm. Not sure his comment qualifies as racist. Some black guys are seemingly obsessed with white girls. I'm white and obsessed with Asian girls. If either you said that about me, i wouldn't take it as racist. Is it because his comment was was black/white? Just an observation. We just so abuse that word "racist"

• I was just joking but why are you obsessed with Asians.

• Ya look quite attractive, if they don't approach ya it might be nerves.

• you do look cute

• Nope not at all you look fine to me :)

• you are attractive. i dont know why guys not approach you.

• you do look cute but also very young so that is why guys don't approach you.

• You're pretty. Give it another year or two and you'll have the boys queuing up for you

• Honestly I think you are really beautiful and you have an adorable smile!!!

• Freckles? Brunette? HELL TO DA YEAH 15/10

• you're alright. about a 5.

• You are gorgeous!

• No, you're very pretty, must be something else...