Girls, Rate me 1-10?

Girls, Rate me 1-10?
Im 16 years old I like to hunt fish hike mountain climb travel there really isn't a sport that I don't like I play football I wrestle and I power lift I'm in the weight room every day I'm a nice sweet boy I feel like with a lot of emotions and I'm into athletic outdoorsy girls I don't mind a little fat or a chubby girl just don't be a whale I'd rather see you pork down a burger in ten seconds than see you looking like a twig that just got out of the holo cost I'm not into slutty girls and I like people who rang afraid to try something new like go out in the mountains with me I like someone who is confident but not cocky too

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks wise you're average.
    But, after reading all that, you're a 1/10 for me, because you hunt and I hate hunters.

• Hunting is more fair to the animal than buying it at the store where they were kept in a cage and tortured untill they are slaughtered

• Also they've tried banning hunting in places before and the animals get way to overpopulated and end up dying off of disease and starvation so maybe do a little reasearch about it before you go form an opinion and say you hate the lifestyle of many people

• Say what you wanna say, my opinion is NEVER gonna change. I don't like ANY kind of animal killing.

What Girls Said 5

• ... this isn't tinder u know.

• I wasn't asking for a date I was just trying to get an opinion and no it's not tinder but there is a rate me section

• the section is called, 'how do i look?'
      ur literally telling us everything about yourself and what kind of girl u like.

• I wish you luck in finding a girlfriend here in GAG.

• Lol I like your personality 9/10

• Cute 7.5. :)

• I'll give you an 8 :P