Grow it long or keep it short? Opinion?

Grow it long or keep it short? Opinion?
Keep my short hair? Or grow it long?
And Yes, this my natural hair colour.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it grow unless you WANT to come across as lesbian.

What Guys Said 10

• Lovely eyes and cute freckles, miss reddy. ;)

Short suits you, but I think a bit longer could be really nice too - not necessarily on your waist like you had before, but try up to your shoulders. A nice cut alos may help the longer style, more than just letting it grow.

• You ARE Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby.

It is slightly Sapphic, if that's the look you're going for. Long would be hot if you're looking to attract male company.

• Huge compliment!! Mia Farrow was so beautiful in that movie! The story behind the shortness was I shaved it at a fundraiser to raise money for cancer patients, it's just how my hair is growing.

• I know most men are attracted to longer hair. Before I shaved it I have it down to my waist with no male attention and now with shorter hair they like to ask if I'm a lesbian lol
      I can't win

• :D That's hilarious. Seriously?

Maybe it's the redhead thing? Here in the USA redheads are usually considered extra desirable. I don't know about elsewhere.

When I would go out to dinner with my grandfather, and the waitress would ask, "Can I get you anything else?" He would always say, "A redhead."

If you are looking to find a dude, maybe longer hair would convey a more mainstream feminine look. Also as you get a bit older I think your appearance will be more compelling to guys your own age (and not just the grandfathers? Hehe). :)

Killer face, by the way. You look like the cover photo for National Geographic's Ireland issue.

• Grow it long.

• You have red hair. Of course you should let them grow ! You have to be able to show your hair since your color is so amazing ! I love redheads !

• I think it might suit you longer.

• Grow... but different people like different... It doesn't matter what we like but it does if u like... Its ur body and ur choice... Do as u like :)

• you should let it grow or at least do something interesting with it. you have a pretty face but the hair is a real turn off right now

• Interesting how? I don't have much to work with

• Don't worry mate. I've got a pretty tough skin

• cool. but just go throw some gel in there and take a new pic! curious to see what you come up with :)

• Keep it short.

• Oh wow ;-). Grow it to shoulders

• Go for Long hair :)

What Girls Said 4

• I love your hair this way but if you're looking for a change I think a bob style would look really good on you, too :)

• keep it short

• Grow it long.

• You look chic and cute in short hair, but if you try to grow it longer, I bet you'd look pretty.