Working out. Getting sexy. How do I best hookup with guys?

How do I best hookup with guys? I have lost 50 lbs and I am a lean mean sex machine now. Do you think I am sexy?

• Sexy!
  • Not yet but getting there!

Most Helpful Guy

• Could see her launching a sportswear line

What Guys Said 8

• I hope you have pet insurance, because I'm about to destroy your pussy.

• naughty boy... you want this bad... don't you

• Honey, don't do this to yourself, you're better than this. I got anorexic too but now I'm great again:

www.madcow.club/.../i-beat-anorexia.jpg

• oooo. hot hunk o' man! I can ROCK YOUR WORLD, Stud!

• Wow, we should really hook up, I just imagined you wiggling my boobs all day long... they are bigger than yours, after all :D

*size matters*

• ooo... im getting all tingly... oh, sorry, just sat on the cell phone...

• Best hookup strategy: be alive!

Get yourself into a healthy weight range. The rest are just details that will settle by themselves in time.

• I LIKE this one! Im in a healthy enough range for you, Babe! Who's your Mama!!

• So, you're already awesome! :) *spanks your ass* And who's daddy? :P

• Oh! You are Big Boy!

• Well you "Best" be bringing a bag of flour so the poor SOB can find the wet spot to stick it in.

• Sounds like you like it KINKY, you hunk of manflesh, you! I'm game, if you are.

• Yeay, we have a ballgame ;^)

• Grrrrrr. I can feel the animal in me already... hope you took your vitamins!

• Where's the "You're not funny" option?

• It's the "sexy" button, stud!

• Trolling one i get it good try though xD

• Too thin for my taste.

• Yeah... I worried about that. Start exercising and before you know it... wasted away to skin and bone! I know it might not be quite what you expected, stud, but there is still more woman here than you can handle! I know you want me, don't fight it. Im that primal unfulfilled need you have!

• I think i m going to leave gag for good

• I know... so close but yet so far... sorry, but I don't hookup with men online. Don't lose heart. There are other women, just as sexy as me on here... Don't have to leave gag just because you can't get me... hate to see you go

• Lots of men are intimidated by me... it is hard to contain this much woman. No need to fear. Always room for one more admirer!

• Ok now I m so scared I m going to get a beer

What Girls Said 3

• Lol :D

You are getting there ;)

• getting hot! s s s s s sizzlin'

• This is a joke right..

• I know! Like, why work out and ruin a body that is already devastating, Right? I asked myself the same question. But I figure, I will be EVEN MORE sexy when I am done. No joke there, Honey.

• Keep going