Girls, For some reason, I'm curious today. Go ahead, be honest. Tell me how I look?

Girls, For some reason, I'm curious today.  Go ahead, be honest.  Tell me how I look?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You look sort of okay for a 43 year old? I don't really know.

What Girls Said 4

• honestly? you look a bit pervy. what are you doing on this website? you remind me of mr harvey from the lovely bones. sorry

• People a lot older than me on this site, you know. But I did ask for opinions, and you gave yours, so thank you.

• I think it's the combination of the angle of the photo, the shape of your glasses and your hairstyle that make you look odd.

• I can't disagree; I took it before I had to go to work. I do have better pictures of me where I don't look so "Mr. Harvey-ish". Should have thought further ahead. But thanks for clarifying. I appreciate honesty and I've got thick skin.

• You kinda look like my dad.

• I really like older men. I would sleep with you? Tell me, from your perspective, what age of women still appeal to you?

• Age is really just a number to me. More important is how well people get along. Anyone over 18, and I do typically date younger women, so if you have a good attitude and like to have fun, we'd probably be compatible.

• Not a bad look for old guy. And you need to fix the photo which is behind you :)

• Urr... yeah, it really isn't crooked, it's the goofy web cam's fault. But thanks!