I have dark brown hair right now and it looks so boring to me since i've had it so long. Would bright red like the picture look good?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• That's kinda extreme to me but if you think you can look cool in it then give it a try. Experiment. Shouldn't hurt.

• im not the biggest fan of bright red, but if you can rock it then by all means rock it.

• I think the red would look great

• that red is great!

• I think dark brown hair looks a thousand times better than fake red hair like that

• If your hair looks like that, yes, that color will suit you perfectly.

• go for black or blonde

• Yes definitely go for the red hair

What Girls Said 5

• Any bright colors are impossible to keep so if you wash your hair a lot, expect the dye to be gone within a week or 2. Be ready to pay lots of money for a color like that.

• can be interesting
    do you have light colored skin. then it will be perfect

• Why not try a deep cooper? I've seen many girls with bright red hair and I have to say some it just doesn't work. Try for more natural cooper they will work with your brown hair.

• no. Always go with a natural color that contrasts your skin tone

• That's really pretty.