Girls, Do my teeth make me look unattractive? Are they kind of crooked? If so please tell me what I should do if you know?

Girls, Do my teeth make me look unattractive? Are they kind of crooked? If so please tell me what I should do if you know?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have unattractive teeth. They're a little crooked but it doesn't look bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I think it's cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look cute. Your teeth look healthy and don't take away from your overall appearance. However, your bite seems to be incorrect, you could benefit from braces to fix that. (sorry my mother is an orthodontist, I always notice these things) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your teeth look fine, they're not that bad. Just slightly crooked and most people have one slightly crooked teeth. However if you really have a problem id suggest orthodontist

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look pretty good.

You know that's good if you hear it from me because I really like good teeth haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are not that bad..

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in the USA people like nice smile but I personally don't pay that much attention to teeth.. But hey, if you are not happy with your teeth you can fix them...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only a minor crookedness. It would not be a deal breaker (or it shouldn't be) for someone thinking you're attractive. You're cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hey they are not awful believe me haha just that i dont like your beard honestly but hey its just my opinion not eveyones :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your teeth are fine, but you could improve on your smile a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah they're not awful

0|0
    0|0
  • they look pretty good and healthy it's true a little bit crooked but that put some special features in your face just SMILE

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think my smile looks bad?

• Your teeth are perfect compared to mine. Lol you look fine, no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha u cute thing...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not straight but at least they're white.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I use crest 3d white tooth paste. And white strips every year.

• i think its totally fine. but if you want to change it just get braces

1|0
    0|0