Do I look fake?

I just stuffed cotton in my bra and I am wearing silicone panties.. Does it look fake?

Do I look fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fake it 'til you make it, you look great! :D 👌🏼

What Guys Said 29

• no you don't LOOK fake but just keep in mind that a guy may feel lied or misled when you start taking off clothes

• Wtf are silicone panties?

• Your boobs look real but that butt is sticking out too much.

• I am sure you look fine without any enhancements

• Doesn't look fake but disappointing to know.

• No you look hot. But that's cheating. Take it out

• no guy likes false advertising

• No you look okay but like my friend below said some guys may take it the wrong and you gave the wrong impression and not be happy and take it out on you.
    please be careful.

• Your boobs look like they're big but it looks like you have implants because they look so big and round. You're a very attractive girl naturally though so I'm not sure why you feel the need to stuff your bra

• Hard to tell

• No but now that you've explained what you've done, you certainly sound fake. Stop trying to fool people because eventually, you'll be found out. Living a lie is just not worth it. Truth always garners respect...

• It's rather... awkward.

• You did a good job of stuffing and the panties don't show so looks natural enough. Good job.

• You look under age and I don't wanna go to jail so no comment ! :D

• the bra is pretty obvious yeah. not sure what sillicone panties are supposed to achieve

• The butt definitely looks fske but you definitely pull off the bra!

• But why hide form your true self. Be proud of what u have not what you don't have.

• Yes, it does look fake.

Why do something like that anyway? It's pointless.

• Because I am pretty much flat-chested and dont have a butt

• And? If you're hoping for a guy to notice you, then he will surely leave you once he finds out you're faking. Best thing to do is just go natural, plenty of people like that.

• You're not even old enough to stuff anything

• You look Perfect *_*

• I'm afraid so.

Bet you don't actually need any embellishments.

• Your bbobs can pass but that butt needs to go. It looks really fake, to big for your body type.

• No way! If she did squats and butt workouts she could have a real butt like that! :p

• If you do all those workouts the shape would be right, but it would be higher up.

It is too low.

• no you are not looking like fake.

• Their was no need to do that... but it doesn't look fake to be honest.

• no just fucking perfect ;)

• is it comfortable?

• Fake Tan=FAKE :)

• Well, I mean, if you're doing things to make you look bigger than you actually are, than yeah, it's fake

• 1|0
  • the butt looks fake the bra doesn't

What Girls Said 19

• It's clear that the butt is fake you just can't be that thin then have a bump out of nowhere the thighs or hips would have to go along even of it's only a tiny bit.

It doesn't necessarily look like you stuffed it. It just looked like you're wearing a push up bra or the shirt you're wearing has a built on bra and everyone knows that they look bigger or pop out with a push up.

• The bottom part does look fake. the top doesn't look too far away from being fake... I would honestly recommend not stuffing... if you decide to get with a guy after doing that, it is like false advertising and he will be disappointed when you take it off. Not saying you should have sex, but if you do..

• They both look kinda fake. Especially the bra. Why do you stuff things up? I would love to have a body like yours. Oversized things will look supercute. I just look fat in them...

• The bra looks a bit too full compared to you décolleté maybe but the ass I wouldn't have guessed :O

• Like these?: ecx.images-amazon.com/.../41wySj21DNL._SX342_.jpg
    I never knew that was a thing..

It looks like you're just naturally gifted, you wouldn't be able to tell just by the look of it. :)

• hats off to you.. :)

• Not at all. Just seems like you do a lot of squats and both glute workouts. Other than that it doesn't look to fake. Still I would take out the silicon panties because that makes it look kind of weird.

• Why would you stuff your bra? girls would do that when I was in elementary school haha

Butt doesn't look proportional to your thighs, from what I can see.

• Nope it looks pretty legit

• i knew that there was something going on there, you're too skinny to have a big butt and big breast, no offence i'm sure you'd look good without these stuff

• No you don't

• Doesn't really look fake to me

• it looks good!

• You look great! However if you date a guy they would eventually find out none of its real.

• I have to say in oppose to the comments that say you can't have a butt like that with your body type, it's so not true. I'm thin like you and I go to the gym at least 3x a week. I do lots of butt exercises and my butt looks like that now!! It is possible to grow a booty guys!!! :)

• It doesn't look fake to me

• no definetly not

• no it doesn't

• Your butt and thighs look very proportional, that other chick is just jealous. I guess she expects everyone with skinny thighs to have a flat butt.

• Are you a guy?