Am I pretty enough to model?

I am wearing mascara and eyeliner in these pictures. And in the last one, foundation and lipstick.
By the way, I'm 15 and 5'10".
Am I pretty enough to model?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm. Okay, firstly I wanna say that you're really beautiful. I mean, choose any word to describe beauty, pretty, cute, adorable, sexy, I think you've got all that covered, which is rare tbh. A lot of women are like, JUST cute, or JUST an elegant kind of beauty, but you really have a unique kind of attractiveness, and that, I think, would help you getting into modeling.

Only thing is, models are often very specific, and I don't know too much about the industry. You are 5'10'', which is tall enough--most models are pretty tall, so that's good.

You also look very good with that sort of pretty natural look, like, there's some makeup but it's fairly subtle, y'know? I know I'd love to see models like you in magazines and stuff.

You have high cheekbones which helps a lot, a beautiful chin, big eyes, full lips, a very nice nose and eyebrows--I am honestly trying to be objective, and not just say yes, but give you a bit more detail on why or why not, but... I'm having/ trouble finding negatives as I don't know too much about what's not often looked for in modelling.

Long story short, you're beautiful as hell and imho, you should be able to model. Modeling is a hard business though, even if you have the perfect look, so don't get discouraged with rejections, yeah? Just keep trying. Like any creative business, it doesn't just take talent, but marketing and connection skills. That's often the hardest part.

What Guys Said 22

• Body wise, you have a good chance, but I'm not certain whether your face meets the requirements. I would give it a try though

• Visit any run way and you'll realise most models look horrible. You are more beautiful than many will ever be. Models are overrated

• I think you are beautiful enough to do it

• u r very pretty indeed... don't know bout model, but yeah u r pretty no worries ^_^

• Yes you are pretty , but the world of modelling is a shallow , backstabbing bitchfest !! Focus on developing your whole self , don't just rely on looks !!

• You could definitely get ad work. Possibly swimsuit work too, though we can't see your body to be sure.

Runway/fashion/glamor, possible but unlikely I'd say.

• Dear, you should give it a try, yes. You're tall, pretty and slim. Your eyes are awesome. Go for it.

• Very pretty The second picture spoils you a bit with the duck pout but the rest are great. What ethnicity are you?

• African American

• OK I wondered if you had a touch of Arab blood in there somewhere as you have middle eastern eyes if you know what I mean. Get yourself a portfolio and put it around the modelling agencies. Do you know a good photographer? If you do then get a portfolio made. I think you'd make a very good model

• Yeah you're prettier than some of the fashin models

• You are the pretty... but I don't think you are pretty enough to model...
    But get you can give it a try! You never know!

• if those are actually clean photos (ie without any filters) then yes, you do have the face for it. obviously can't judge your body as its not on show.

• You have pretty sharp features, love your face. Little bit of work and you'll be a model material. Give it a shot.

• Your eyes are beautiful

• You're very pretty so it wouldn't hurt to try. Go to a local modeling agency

• Yes I think you are goregous

• You have nice pretty look

• I think you could do it

• Hell yes. You smile more and you can do anything.

• Yeah, you've got the looks and the height. Somewhat sickeningly, you're the typical starting age.

I think you're the first person here (or maybe second), I've answered 'yes' on this question.

But I will tell you this - i know a few former models, and most of them don't recommend it. It's a really shitty industry. You will be surrounded by older men constantly implying (sometimes correctly) that they'll hire you or get you hired for a job if you sleep with them/date them. You'll get invited to parties and fed drugs/alcohol and used as bait for men who were brought to the party with the promise of hot models being there. You get a wild lifestyle (which you're part of, for someone else) but not actually much money. You know how much you get paid to be on the frigging cover of vogue? three hundred bucks. That's -it-. On top of that, you'll be constantly told you're too fat and not pretty enough (just like every other slim, gorgeous girl you are competing with for work). Most come out with battered self esteem.

I'd stay the hell away unless you have a VERY good head on your shoulders, prepared to get what you can from the industry without giving it more than you're willing to, and always be willing to walk away - from a job, booker, agent, photographer - if you're not comfortable.

• That's for God to decide! Best of luck!

• Oh yeah you definitely are.

• In my opinion, no, but, what do I know, right?

Only one way to find out though

What Girls Said 16

• I'd say most definitely... my sister is a model in Florida and you actually look a lot like one of her friends. See the thing is with Modelling, you don't want to FIT into a standard pretty mold. You want to be pretty, with a unique look, and I think you might have just that. You're height is perfect, and you've got a good look. If you watch Americas Next Top model you'll notice that when the girls first join, they have a unique and beautiful looking face, are tall and slender. Then they get edgy haircuts, and a new look, and finally they learn how to pose themselves to look the best in front of a camera... Long story short I think you definitely have what it takes, you're young and you should pursue your dream. :)

• Yes I see why not... And honestly physical appearance isn't extremely important when it comes to modeling.

They're going to cover you with makeup regardless and there are many models that aren't actually pretty but they have/had what it takes. So as long as you have the skill and arr willing to go on diets you should be fine. But you are pretty.

Which one are you trying to go for? Super model or just photography?

• Super model

• Well you meet all the requirements you're at least 5'9 imfrom what I can see you're skinny bi even if you're not you could be a plus sized model.

As long as you know how to walk, have a killer walk, and know how to take photos I see why not. But it's extremely hard you could take some professional ones on your own and try to give it to a modeling agency and see if they accept it but it's hard to make it that way. Most of the time they say you're going to have to go to modeling school which is expensive. Or you could try auditioning for ANTM.

• Models are usually plain looking, not always pretty. Honestly you just need to be average in looks, the required height, have the right body structure, and be skinny.

You look good and can likely become a model with the right connections or how ever people get into that.

• Yeahhhh, you're very beautiful.

• Models don't really have o be pretty, but have to have a very personal look and a unique face, but honestly, I think you've got that. You definitely got potential, but you should ask yourself if you really want to be a model. It's not all that great and hard work. You should practice with modeling yourself a bit and become more photogenic (even though you already kinda are) and maybe make a portfolio. Good luck!

• you are good looking.. and i honestly think you look waaaaaaaay better without makeup...

• Yes, you don't necessarily have to have a perfect face. From what I've seen, the way that you model is more important. A lot of models get make up put on them anyway so don't be fooled.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0776dd0532.jpg

• Sure you are. You're very pretty!

• Yeah, you're really pretty! I think you'd be a good model

• Yeah you're really pretty. The models I've been seeing usually don't look too hot. They're just tall and slim. I think you have shot at it though so go for it.

• Omg, you are super beautiful and you have an unique face! You should definitely give it a go :)

• It all has to do with your measurements, hun. I model with an agency. They prefer a 34-24-34 ratio. Face-wise, they are looking for defined jawbone, cheekbones, and symmetry.

• You're very pretty. You should go for it! :D

• go for it!

• You're beautiful, go for it!

• Omg you are beautiful