Okay, I know people will be harsh, but I have to ask. Do I look similar to a young Phylicia Rashad?

My husband thinks, I have a stern face like her. I want to know what y'all think?
Okay, I know people will be harsh, but I have to ask. Do I look similar to a young Phylicia Rashad?

• Yeah
    38% (5)14% (3)24% (8)Vote
  • Nope
    23% (3)43% (9)35% (12)Vote
  • A little
    39% (5)43% (9)41% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
by the way, I love her but I personally think I could never compare to her. She is stunning.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a resemblance there alright

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe a little, little bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the same feisty look going on but there are differences but also similarity.

0|0
    0|0
  • you were dreaming on a thousand dollar bed... and i just messed your dream up.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a little, the biggest difference are your noses.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes very much so! You guys have the same facial bone structure, similar lip shape (although yours a bit fuller) and a very similar nose and even eye shape. :) I'd be very happy if I were you because she is a very beautiful woman and so are you!

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww, thank you, you are too kind.

• Oh she's amazing! I used to watch Cosby Show and laugh a lot! I loved it. Anyway i can see there's a resemblance :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see what he's saying

0|0
    0|0
    • I glad you can. Because she is stunning and I am definitely not. Thank you for not being rude.