How do I look for a hockey game?

I've never done this before but I'm going to watch my boyfriend play hockey. How do I look? I don't want to be cold lol. (I'll carry my jacket since it's pretty hot outside).
How do I look for a hockey game?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe throw on one more article of clothing. And a hat. Better to have extra clothing because you can take it off if it's too warm but you won't have anything to add if you don't have any more clothes with you.

• I do have a jacket, but I have to carry it to the rink because it's so hot outside. I have on leggings under the snow pants, and a long sleeve under the hoodie... should I wear any more than that? Just a hat?

• This man is a genious

• Different rinks must have different temperatures inside because the rink I play at is very cold. I watched my dad play when my leg was hurt and I the outfit she's wearing in this picture would've been too cold for me.

What Guys Said 6

• You look good. Just make sure to wear a hat, coat or jacket and gloves depending on the temperature.

• yeah I was going to bring a jacket, but just carry it since it's so hot outside. Do you really think I'll need a hat and gloves? I don't want to have to carry too much on the way to the rink!!!

• Yeah I think carrying the jacket sounds like a good idea just in case. I think you can ditch the hat and gloves like you said and you are right about carrying to much stuff with you.

• You look fine to me for the hockey game

• You look okay I suppose.

• Where is your Blackhawks jersey?

• haha he's playing in a very very very low lever league hahaha

• don't downplay it. he's a hockey player! that's tough and cool regardless yo

• You look anonymous.

• Does it matter how's your style for hockey game haha?

What Girls Said 0