Girls, rate me please and tell me what you dont like the look of?

rate me please and dont give me that (everyones beautiful) i really want the truth and harsh responces. i want to know where i stand give me all the critisum, im a strong minded person so im not gonna get offended. also which is better long hair or short hair

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not bad looking at all. 7 or 8 out of 10. What to improve on, I'd say you are too skiny, put some weight on, maybe 5kg, maybe turn it into muscle if you think it'll make you look fat, and you could do with a better hairstyle, maybe spike it up or something like that.

• Yer cheers I've changed my diet a few weeks ago to try add weight any recommendations on hair styles on what would suit me?

What Girls Said 7

• Actually you're pretty darn cute I'd give you a 7.
    The only thing I can really say is you shouldn't cut your hair and leave it in your face it suits you better and makes you look hotter than in the first pic.

• Cute, I'd say a 7. but don't squint and do that constipated face you either smile and look at the camera or don't smile and look off into the distance.

• I'd give you an eight, you look hotter with hair across your face, it suits you :)

Criticism... maybe smile, it's make you look friendlier and more approachable.

• The long hair looks better

• They are both cute pictures. However, the short hair really shows off your cheekbones and eyebrows.

• I like the longer hair on you, you have dark hair and I like that you're really hot. 10/10

• I like the short hair better. You are better than average. Bet you'd look best with a smile