Guys, what you see in a girl like me?

Guys, what you see in a girl like me?I have a boyfriend and all, but I sometime don't get why he sees in me really.
I'm an 18 year old, highschool junior studying hospitatlity and tourism. My hobbies are drawing, reading, watching TV aka Netflix, going to anime conventions, sleeping, cooking, and especially baking. I can't drive because I suffer from epilesy since 2014. I don't like parties at all what-so-ever and not even my own parties. I'll admit I have no boobs or ass that most guys would stop and look at for a minute. I have autism, so when I talk sometimes I think I sound perfect but really I kind of combine my sentence into a giant word that makes no sense. I'm very insecure about myself because in a way, I feel like I can't do much because everyone is doing everything for me. I mean, according to my friends, I can be very supportive, funny, and funny. And I think back to all the guys I've dated and the guy I'm dating now and think, "Why do they see in me?" I mean there are confident girls with curves and I'm here.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot to see in you. You sound like a lovely person. I'm sure nobody is judging for not driving or having issues with epilepsy. You seem like someone who is just great to be around. And you look adorable.
    Don't be so down on yourself! Good luck!

What Guys Said 12

• I see a cool chick who's finding her way in the world.

Lots of guys are looking for a cool chick. Your boyfriend is lucky.

Enjoy your journey. :)

• You are pretty average by your looks... but the thing is you must be an interesting girl and a girl who can be trusted, a girl who is supportive and funny... and that's why guys like you enough to make you their girlfriend..

And trust meost guys look for these things and not always looks... looks are not everything...😊

• I think you look nice and seen to have a lovely personality

• You had me at "cooking, and especially baking" :D

In all seriousness, you sound like a girl with a number of interests, which is good - keeps you interesting, and also shows you're not just some sit-around-and-do-nothing kind of person.

The fact you like to go to conventions, but also watching Netflix, shows that you're the kind of girl we can take out for fun, or just enjoy a quiet night at home too - big pluses.

• look a little nerdy

• Attractiveness is more than looks. It's looks mixed with personality that makes a person awesome.

• I see somebody who is underage and will probably find a boyfriend in college.

• Well your pic reflects that you are really fun and down to earth

• You look cute and fun. You seem to have a great personality. I don't see anything wrong with you.

• no i nothing see in you. right question.

• You look like a nerdy hot chick that attends comic-con.

• that is true I do attend to conventions :)

• Yeah, but how do you treat him?

• Like any good girlfriend will.

• OK, that was a rhetorical question, I don't need to know your shit

• I'm sorry :/