Are stretch marks a huge turn off to girls?

So I've never been overweight my entire life, and I'm only 17. However, my weight distributes oddly, and this cause my ass to get lots of stretch marks on it. I feel abnormal because that's what happens to a lot of girls, but not usually guys. It's epsecially weird considering I've only ever been scrawny/average weight my entire life.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls have stretch marks. Especially from their hips growing or boobs. It is also common from what I know that lots of people have stretch marks especially around their butt/hip area, boys and girls. So anyone can have stretch marks. If you really hate them them you can use a cream for stretch marks, (with vitamin E its) help less them you can probably find it in your local drug store. Its a massage cream it might have a pregnant woman on it, but its for everyone.

What Girls Said 6

• It's normal for guys to get stretch marks, especially from a growth spurt or if they body build a lot. I'm a girl and I have stretch marks, but I hardly even notice them. I'm certainly not going to care about them on a guy either.

• I mean girls (I don't think) really pay attention. But to be honest, if they are prominent I will just say that it probably will not be a turn on. But you have to remember there is a good chance she will have stretch marks too, most girls have them. It's nothing uncommon

• It's totally normal for guys to have stretch marks! Don't worry, we all have them!

• Not to me. I have stretch marks, who am I to judge someone else for having them? Don't worry about it!

• does it bother you when girls have stretch marks? I have them and lots of skinny girls have them from growing spurts on their sides and thighs, or on their breasts. If he lost weight and got healthy I wouldn't judge the guy for having stretch marks.

• I have always been a healthy weight lol, I still have stretch marks but I've never needed to loose weight.

• oh sorry i read that wrong, i thought your question said you've been overweight your whole life. ok, then no, idgaf :D

• Girls actually have a lot of stretch marks too. I'm only 15 and I have stretch marks over my butt and thighs. I am only 120 pounds and a really small girl, but I still have stretch marks. You should not feel abnormal or uncomfortable. It does happen to guys, but guys do not show off their butt or thighs as much as girls, so its just not as noticeable! Don't worry to much about it.