Im trying to write a book, I need a hot protagonist which girl is hotter, PLEASE help a girl out?

im trying to write a book, i need a hot protagonist which girl is hotter, PLEASE help a girl out?<first
<second

• first
  • second

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a couple things to say here.
    1) Surely if you are writing a book, You dont need an actual picture of your protangist, is that not the entire purpose of a book? to describe with words? Have you ever ever ever seen a book before that has specifically felt the need to put in a picture of the main character? i doubt it.
    2) You coulnd't use these pictures anyway, You said they are not you, And, unless these chicks gave you personal permission to use their photos in a book, Its technically illegal
    3) Without sounding like a cunt, Personally i don't think either is really 'Hot', Both look like they have put on FAR too much makeup, Both are sporting nasty ghetto duck face poses and i would honestly put both of them at a 6/10.
    4) Good luck with your book.
    s3-ec.buzzfed.com/.../...ed-9754-1409344312-11.gif

What Guys Said 7

• The second girl appeals to me more... exotic looks, almond shaped eyes, full lips, athletic build, possibly Mediterranean...

• the first...

• Second by a landslide

• Second is better but both look weird for some reason.

• A first one

• They both look like they are straight out the jersey shore gross

• Book? Seriously, you're trying to use that card now just to get compliments, lol, wow

• lol neither of those are me im ten times less attractive then that haha

• I doubt that. I bet one of them is you

What Girls Said 2

• The second one looks better, but the first one looks more like a protagonist. I don't know what kind of book you're writing though, so I can't really say.

• its almost like a divergent and pandemonium book, I used techniqunies of both writers, so practically a "kick ass" love story

• the second one.