Girls, what do you think of my jawline? Every girl I show this to says they like my jawline. I want to know why and what makes it so good?

Looks bad in this size, but on the phone it is more clear...

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Jawline is average in my opinion. I have seen better.

What Girls Said 13

• It seems common. I like the square/triangular jaw line because it looks masculine.

• A lot of girls like hard, angular jaws. They think it's masculine or something. I don't really like them that much.

• That jawline is on FLEEK. Lol I'm a girl that finds a guy with a nice defined jawline more attractive then one that doesn't and I personally don't even know why. It's just something I find attractive for some odd, unknown reason.

• It's an attractive feature because its soo beautiful.. Sorry can't help but say this.. you're very hot !! <3 <3 and basically all girls love a good jaw!

• Not bad looking for a white guy..

please don't say: Thanks, appreciate the help! say something else?

• Most girls find a strong jaw attractive for some reason..

• Its fine- but I mean if you didn't like it there isn't much you could do to change it so not sure what the point of asking is...

• Was asking so I could get other opinions on it and help me understand why girls like jawlines.

• A lot of girls, like myself, find a defined jawline very hot. Haha so ya, it's pretty great ;)

• Looks manly!! Almost a Tom Brady thing going on!

• Your jawline is perfect like yummy... And FYI I'm 15

• Nice jaw lines are just sexy.

• Your jawline is average. I agree with the girl that said she has seen better. For instance, this one cdn.dailypost.ng/.../edinson-cavani-122274170.jpg
    But yours if fine, don't sweat it.

• I'd got a beard and a mustache just like his now if that helps! Lmao, nah I know that doesn't help.

• Personally I like it. It's nice and defined.