How my body looks?

What do you think?
And which part that i should improve?
How my body looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• very good! really solid base. I would just suggest toning up if you want it to look better! feel free to ask about ways to go about that, but you can go to a gym and ask a trainer or even google it!

• Thank you! I'm working on it. Just started a workout program. Just been 2 days though so this is kind of gonna be a before picture. It would be nice to know about more ways to toning up and stuff from you, thanks.

• that is good that you started! it is important to stick with it! Feel free to shoot me a message :)

What Guys Said 25

• I think your body looks great

• It looks great to me. I think you're all good.

• I think you look very well

• It will do.

• You should improve on yourpicture quality lol. You look a bit choppy. Jk. You look fine. Try working out to tone up a bit.

• Lol yeah the cam is crappy. Thank you for your comment!

• The only thing I think you can improve is the tone of your abs but your body looks great how it is now

• Yes! The abs thing kind of a challenge. Been working on it, but i should admit that i sometimes didn't stick to the clean eating and stuff part. Abs made from kitchen too i heard, so yeah. I'll keep on working. Thanks for your comment :)

• No problem and I do think you look good even if you don't change anything. I just mentioned your abs because you asked if you could improve anything

• You're beautiful just the way you are.

• Apart from being out of focus you look great. And the part you need to improve is your self-esteem.

• Ahh right on the point. Kind of self consious indeed. Thank you for your comment :)

• Body looks pretty much perfect to me. Perky kneecaps.

• Nice body try working on your posture

• It's all good.

• Your body looks perfect , you shouldn't change a thing about it. It's really hot and sexy!

• Thank you! But just still want to improve more if possible :)

• Workin on it, thanks again for your input ;)

• Not a problem

• It's not bad.

• Damn.. you look hot ;)

• 2015 people are still using shiity cameras.

geezus crisis!

• Omg wow!! Sexy body ;-)

• try a sexier pose next time, 5-6

• i love it :)

• Not the best picture but you look sexy and hot to me.

• Ahh my crappy camera. But thank you!

• You are quite welcome. Wow super sexy to me. Great way to wake up and see you first thing.

Got my blood flowing.

• 10/10 i think

• your so sexy. keep yourself the same. you made me wanna release myself

• Looking super fit!! ;)

• You look great ;)

• I ALMOST reported this until I saw you were wearing a bra. It's a nude colored bra so it made it look like you weren't wearing one and there against site rules (no pornographic type images) but yeah, you're fine

• ... and you call yourself a dude? Fun wrecker.

• Yeah no, it's got to be done by others. But I doubt it'll happen

• Too many horn dogs, as 2 of them already commented on my answer

• Your body looks good, you just don't have any definition. I'd suggest just start running once every 2 days or so, to get a little bit of muscle in with your natural good shape.

• I'm working on it. Hopefully will get some definiton in the future, thank you for the suggestion!

What Girls Said 9

• It looks good to me.

• I think your body looks fine the way it is:) You have a lovely figure, i don't see the need to improve anything

• Thank you! And i really like your profile pic, you look pretty

• You're welcome! Awe, thank you <3

• you look good

• You look good :) Toning/exercise if you wanted, but perfectly fine already ^.^

• You look perfect to me (:

• You look fine. All peoportions are OK. If you want to tone up, do weight lifting at the gym.

• Thank you! I'll try the weight lifting thing. All i have done is just cardio and thats all, nice suggestion :)

• you look good but you shouldn't be focus on what you should improve love your body

• Skank. Lol you're flabby good job trying to fish for compliments by stripping on the Internet though

• ugh i wish i had your body!

• Why, but i'm sure that yours is great!