Why do most people care what others do with their life?

Why do others care what you're wearing, why, how

Does it stem from insecurity?

Sometimes my family cares why I would wear Wal-Mart clothing rather than expensive clothing

I don't care what others do with their lives or the whys, how's, when's, of others

Well that's the funny part

A lot of my family members are obese, unhealthy, unattractive, owe money

They feel entitled to tell me how to live when they have bigger problems

I'm diplomatic to them
It's just crazy though

The people you encounter in life can either help or destroy you but to know who? That's the scary part

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when someone takes issue with any of your characteristics, preferences or life choices, etc, it reflects on their own insecurities. I can't explain what exactly goes through a person's head to do this, we can only guess and draw conclusions with information we already know about a person. I've gotten a lot of crap from people because I'm choosing to pursue my dreams in acting and always thought of college as a waste, plus I've been blessed with good looks. People like to judge and assume, but I've always been my genuine self and don't care what most people think.

What Girls Said 2

• Parents cares for you and wants to give you the best in most cases.

I can't speak for others but One of the reasons why someone might care about what you do with your life is jealousy.

• depends on who they are
    family care for you because they want you to have the best

What Guys Said 8

• They don't care about anyone... People are selfish!

They never really give a fuck about what u do, they don't care even if you lick windows or screw farm animals...

But they just have an opinion... Some of them don't sound like they are giving opinions...

• What do you consider "most people"? Most people you know? Most proper as in more than half the population of any given town, state, country, the world?

I'm obviously not "most people" cuz I don't care about too many thinks that don't affect me directly. But yeah I'd say people that far up your but about what you're doing that doesn't affect them are probably low self esteemed drama addicts. If they're not your mom, dad or other close relatives.

• People are a mixture of insecure and curious

• Depends on who those people are.

They may just want the best for you.

Or they just want to make fun of you.

• Humans a social species. Not a single footfall truly has no effect on someone else, so sensitive is the web of fate.

• Depends on who they are, I would want people important to me to have the best

• humans are petty and tiny

kcolb em

• Coa they are jobless