Should I go for it? Need advice?

My friends and family are encouraging me try out modeling... its something I never ever thought of honestly... my aunt know a few agency's and really wants to take me but I'm scared to go due to rejection and negative comments on my looks...

and my body I 32b-27-37, height 5'2 and weight 109 lbs...

nd if u open up my avatar my pic is there to get a closer look...

anyways do u think I should go for it?

I asked this before but didn't get enough answers... and please no mean silly rude answers thanks...

Most Helpful Girl

• See my other answer. Always go for it. Send a portfolio to modelling agencies and then you will see. A no you have, a yes you can get.

What Guys Said 6

• You are short for runway but you would probably have success in magazine and catalogue due to your beautiful and rather exotic facial features.

I would go for it. You actually have a decent chance. You will need a first class photo portfolio. Expect to pay $1000-$1500.

• i dont think you have the face for it but there are body-only modeling options too if you are better off in that department

• Isn't 5'2 short for modeling?

• Yes it is but I look taller than that...

• Failed models turn to porn usually. Which if probably enjoy seeing you in. So go for it!!!

• Minimum for runway models is 5 7. You're way to short to be a model. Maybe some import model or different type but not the traditional type

• Go for it and see how far you can go.
    It's always better to try than not to try.

What Girls Said 3

• You are too short for modelling and it doesn't matter if you look taller. But give it a shot, maybe you'll find an agency that doesn't care too much about it :)

• trust me its hard dan u tink hun. i use to model not long ago and they are horrid to u if your not wot dey want xxx

• Most people want their models 5'7 or taller