Women on average look like this?

Women on average look like this?
Do you agree or disagree? This is meant to show the face of what the typical girl would look like from these countries so "normal" people not like celebrities or women you see in the Media they claim it to be 94% accurate

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i agree that the typical girl from these countries do look like that and thankfully this puts some stereotypes to bed because to me the typical turkish girl in that picture is much prettier than the typical russian girl which are normally seen as beautiful worldwide by people who have never visited russia

What Guys Said 18

• Inaccurate, it almost looks like the same face has been used for most of them... they seem too attractive for 'average' and I don't see the resemblance between Irish women and the depiction, same with Asian women...

• average? that's bullshit lol. unless its not referring to the entire general pop of women, if its referring to a certain age then perhaps. but women on average? fuck no.

• I feel like some of them are accurate, and others aren't. For instance North Indian and Mexican are both WAY off. Most Mexican and Indian girls i see in public are no where near as attractive as the ones in the pictures. Also, the Turkish girl doesn't even really look Turkish.

• I think I know this picture (part of some research in which they morphed one face with the most common assets from several countries, if I'm not wrong).

I'd say these women could look average or above in their countries, but they could not be used as some kind of standard to assess it, objectively because of the tremendous amount of variation of faces (that could still be on average), and subjectively due to personal tastes in evaluation.

• I'd agree somewhat

• Seems a bit attractive to me

• What is throwing me is that their eyes and mouths are all in the same positions... and apart from all of them being attractive, they still all look a bit rough around the edges

• The Mexican one is pretty damn accurate

• Well the Dutch one looks very Dutch to me so I guess that's right :D

• Seems trustworthy

• Somewhat. I see more less attractive girls around though. There are some pretty physically appealing women in that picture, more so than the average girl I tend to see around. With this said, I will have to disagree.

• I'd say they range from 5 to 7

Some of them are pretty. Some are boring faces. Dome def above average and attractive

• That's pretty cool. The Swiss is by far the best looking!

• I live in puerto rico and trust me no woman here looks like that

• Turkish girl is always beautiful :)

• Like seriously what?

• They are all gorgeous!

• Yeah i would agree, the typical girl from these countries probably do look very similar to that. Im glad you posted this actually as there have been a lot of stereotypes surrounding some of the nations that are provided on that picture.

What Girls Said 9

• The chinese woman does not look typical for chinese
    the vietnamese does not look typical for vietnamese
    the cambodian woman does not look typical for cambodia
    the greek woman does not look typical for greek

I am not familiar enough with the others to know if they accurately represent their countries. I would say these photographs are not accurate representations of the woman in the countries.

• This is generally true , yes.
    That's because these women aren't airbrushed , photo-shopped, have make up enhancements or plastic surgery.

Very rarely do I see a naturally pretty girl

• Oo I see lebanese ^.^
    Well, yes, that's how A typical girl from each country would look like.. if only girls stuck to their natural beauty, i'm sure they'd look better than half the celebrities.

• Nooo they don't.

• WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CULTURE?

• I agree i think they have the facial features of their countries

• the dutch omg looks like my mom hahaha

• I'm from Poland but I've never seen a Polsih girl look like that :)

• I agree and kinda don't at the sametime. Hard to say lol