I asked this before but Do my teeth look crooked and ugly if so how can I straighten them? I just feel like I would look better with straight teeth?

If anyone else has had this proble and has dealed with the problem let me know how. I don't want braces because I'm 23 and it would look ridicules on me. If you know a way let Me know what it is how much it cost and how long to take.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can barely notice in the first two pics but they do look a little crooked on the 3rd.

• I think the third picture is like a mirror image so that might be why.

What Girls Said 2

• I think they look fine but if you wanted them to be perfect then you could get braces.

• Get braces or retainer. I'm kinda in the same situation as u. Lol I can't afford braces I'm trying to save up. Like I'm embarrassed to smile Ith teeth.

What Guys Said 2

• They don't look too bad - To straighten them you would probably need braces, they would be expensive and take a long time

• Your teeth look similar to mine.
    I got my braces fitted two weeks ago and I'm so happy about it :)

• So how much does it cost and how long would it take?

• Yeah I might look into something like that.

• Thanks for the info.