Be as honest as you can?

Be as honest as you can?

Okay... so i really needed to ask... Since this has been on my mind.. Honest opinions please... But please no rude and un necessary comments or jokes about my appearance.. thankyou

Most Helpful Guy

• 7/10, you look nice :) prefer the 1st pic, you look more relaxed and natural. 2nd pic it looks like your trying to come across a bit sexy, but don't quite pull it off

What Guys Said 17

• You're really pretty. Strange that attractive women always ask this question. Are we producing faulty mirrors or something?

• Women are their own worst critics.

• What you say is true, but only because they have been taught to by advertising. Everywhere you look there is some model with flawless skin who is 20-30 pounds underweight. You cannot open a magazine, turn on the TV or drive down the street without being confronted my artificial and unhealthy images of womanhood.

My advice is revolt. Throw off the chains and flaunt who you are. Opinions be damned.

• Whao love you are really pretty, i would have flirted with you if you werent under 18 lol

• I think very pretty

• u look pretty good...2nd pic flatters u more in my opinion

• For my eyes, average as in nice.

• you look good to me. though i think the cat eyes and the lipstick in the second pic donĀ“t really suit you. the first pic is the much better ony in my opinion.

• You're very pretty

• You look nice. Not the prettiest girl but still pretty

• To be completely honest you look really cute. I love bothe hair styles! Your eyes!

• To be honest you look good , but you need some new hair style.

• What do you want me to be honest about?

You're not really asking a question here.

• You look good :)

• Not good, nor bad, average. 5/10, still have big chance to catch a good guy or be asked out :)

• Not my type. Sorry.

• You look good, maybe you just need to smile more :D

• Are u an indian.. ? Coz I am one.. And i must say u'r pretty.. Love ur hair..

• 1st pic is awesome.. You are looking like Indian specifically from Punjabi..

What Girls Said 4

• You're sooo cute!

Definitely your style makes you seem ordinary (I'm guessing due to your culture or where you are from).

But you have a nice face.

• You are beautiful

• You're beautiful babe! Love your hair and your make up. Smile, though !!! :)

• You look fine. That tache needs to go though.