Is a 36E too big?

I have natural 36E breasts and I'm thinking about getting a breast lift/ reduction when I'm older. I was wondering if my size was too big to be attractive.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• may be too big but maybe not. hard to know without seeing... not saying you should post a pic. But on some people it is probably far too big and on some maybe it wouldn't seem as big.

my only suggestion is if you get a reduction don't pinch pennies and go to a cheaper doctor. I went out with a girl who had a reduction. The doctor had done a horrible job. The scarring (3 years after) was really bad, the breasts were uneven in positioning and size compared to each other... so if you get a reduction just make sure you go to a good reputable doctor

What Guys Said 17

• It is only too big if it is making your back hurt or making you feel really uncomfortable. Big breasts are usually fancied by a legion of people. If the problem is to be attractive or not, you may be relaxed about it.

Once I saw a phrase: "if their cleavage doesn't look like you have another ass on your chest it is fine."

www.andhrabuzz.com/.../biggest-boobs300.jpg

• No, don't! I'm sure your guy would love to play with them.. xD
    I like to play with boobs, they're awesome :')

• No they sound fine - Only get breast reduction if they are causing you discomfort

• as long as they don't look like 2 eggs hanging off a nail and are proportionate to your body they Will look ok but since you are still young they could still grow so going to have to wait 2 see if your still unsure ask a guy friend see the reaction on his face then! then you will know haha

• NOPE!!!
    PERFECT!!

To be fair, if it does bother you and/or causes health problems when reduce it.

• It's not too big. I prefer big breasts!

• Far as attractiveness goes, some guys might dig boobs that huge, but I prefer them to be average to slightly big, not huge. You might want to get the breast reduction for health reasons though, my friend's wife had huge knockers and did it, you can't even tell she had surgery before, and yes I've seen her topless. Gargantuan breasts can take their toll on your spine due to gravity and such. And back problems suck.

• That's fine...

• Embrace the busty lifestyle. A lot of girls/women have surgery to get your size! Only truly consider surgery if it's causing you physical pain.

• As always, a matter of personal taste. It's too big for me but i don't think they're necessarily unattractive. Anything bigger than 34B is too big for me. But that's just me. I doubt too many guys complain if any.

• Hv to see u top less to be sure. It maybe big if u feel it too heavy or difficult to move due to it.

• That sounds awesome. You're gonna be real popular with the guys.

• only on this occasion i disagree with Jamie Olivers' "less is more"

• If you feel like you need to reduce them for medical reasons, go for it.

• More breast more love... But talking about the breast and not showing of it is a shame ;)

• Good Lord No! They're perfect! The bigger the better I say!
    I mean if you suffer serious back pain then... but you're gifted!

• No, it's not. Stay natural.

What Girls Said 3

• Decide for or against a surgery for yourself. Not for a hypothetical group of men. You'll be the one dealing with the back pain or surgery recovery. Not them. So you get to make the rules.

• It depends if it's proportional, I'm a 34E but they don't look that big because I'm tall and curvy, they fit my body well. Personally I'm attracted to breasts that look proportional but i know some guys like the look of huge boobs

• I'm actually bigger than that. I feel that boobs are never too big or too small. They're just boobs. Though if you want to get one, go ahead.