Will you please rate my body or tell me how much weight I should lose?

I'm only asking because recently I gained 20 pounds and It sucks, I'm making a resolution to myself today to lose that 20 pounds, eat a vegan diet, drink only water, and exercise as much as I can outside of work and school. I'm sick of being fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to lose weight. You do need to go to a gym. You should eat a more protein rich diet and go to a gym. I am going to post a link below. Read that page entirely and then look over the rest of the site. Don't buy his system but listen to how to set up your exercises. Burst rather than marathon exercising is better for you, tones more, and keeps your body from gaining weight easily.
    www.maxworkouts.com/.../8-diet-and-exercise-tips-to-stay-young-healthy

What Guys Said 35

• Lose weight? Noooooo you're beautiful

• Honestly I think you look fine as it is.

• Rate? Um...4
    Don't lose weight, just do squats. If you get a better butt, your body can go from a 4 to an 8.

• I think you look very well - No need to lose weight

• Maybe add some muscle. Throw some weight training in there with your exercise. A lot of women are afraid it will make them look like a man, but it won't. Just focus on the butt and abs, really all a girl needs. Also a vegan diet won't do anything, just eat healthy. Lean meat is great for you.

• Actually a vegan diet helps women get lean :) Women usually want to be lean, men want the more "healthy" look that comes with eating a diet rich in good protein.

• You need protein, if you don't eat meat eat a lot of beans or whatever vegans eat for protein. You need protein to lose weight/gain muscle

• Fat?
    What are you talking about? You look perfect.
    Don't change a thng.

By the way. I wonder what you would tell a girl that had the exact same figure as you?

• First off, great butt (not to be creepy). To answer your question, i would lose like 7-10 pounds, not 20. But still a great body.

• Don't lose weight tone up maybe

• And you gained 20 pounds to look like that? Shit woman, you must've been a twig before.

• Pants are so overrated.

• I'm not even gonna go near this.

• Lose what? All you need to do is run consistently

• Good news: You don't need to lose weight. 10/10.
    Bad news: Those panties are transparent and everyone can see your vagina.

• your body is hot don'g change.

• You're not even remotely fat. You don't need to lose weight. If you want a better-looking body then start going to the gym and start a protein-rich diet. There will be informed advice available at the gym from personal trainers.

• 9.9 out of 10. Don't lose any weight. Seriously.

• you look healthy

• No no no, you look sexy as hell! Don't change a thing girl! !!!

• You look really healthy
    Don't lose anymore wait, or you're going to be a skeleton, please

• u aren't fat.. but is u want start do a heathy life go for it.. isn't just about the weight... if u get some muscle in your body and lose some fat maybe u got the same weight but u look just on the perfect spot and u are heathy..

• You have a very sexy body don't change a thing!

• You have a nice body and you don't need to lose any weight at all.

• allow me too say that
    1. weight isn't always fat, or don't you grow?
    2. you are very pretty

• Fantastic body, there's not a thing wrong with you.

• Please don't lose any weight. Your body looks amazing!

Love your butt.

• very look body.

• don't lose weight!

• wow what a sexy body

• You don't need to lose any weight anywhere!! You look like you are quite the gym enthusiast!!! ;)

• 9 anyday but you need to lose 20 pounds quickly

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 15

• I'm 19, 4ft 11, 115. I'm a D cup and 30-32 waistband. Your legs are great, your belly is great, your bone structure is great. If you're looking to modify anything (you look healthy and very very attractive)... try lifting weights, no not just squats. Shoulders, back, forearms, caves... You can build muscle to become whatever shape you want. That's what I'm doing and although I've gained weight, I've gained it in all the right places.

In short you look wonderful and I would kill for legs that long.

• You don't need to loose weight. You're on perfectly healthy weight, but you could work out a bit to gain confidence. It's normal you feel fat and ugly etc. It's because of your hormones and your brain going wild, but stay realistic and check your bmi and don't become too thin.
    Don't go starving yourself, because life is too fun to miss tasty food once in a while. You have an amazing figure by the way.

• lose weight to wherever you're comfortable with. yo had a weight you preferred, not sure why other peoples opinion matters unless you really dont want to lose weight and hope well talk you out of it.

• Gain some muscular mass. You weight it's just fine.

PS: Damn gurl, are u under 18? That's a great body!

• Honestly, you look fine. The word "fat" does not come to mind. I think if you're going to lose weight, keep it small. 2-5 pounds. Anything beyond that is just silly.

• Yay veganism! I'm a vegan too *high five*
    I think you look fine but if your looking for a more streamline or ones look I think just eating ether is all you really need

• you are fine.. dont lose anymore..

• Great legs but your problem area is your stomach. You're already thin, so you don't need to lose weight just work on your abs and overall tone (running and situps) and it will be perfect :)

• You need to gain some weight because you have a flat butt. Try to work on it.

• Your body looks great, you don't need to lose any weight! :)

• You don't need to lose any weight. You're looking great girl

• Wow, you look amazing!

• dont lose just tone ur stomach and butt. ull be good.

• No, you don't need to lose weight. I think some weight training would get you a more toned look, especially your butt.

I have been vegan for a little over a year. It was the best thing I ever did. I came from 3 years on a paleo diet (high protein diet), which only made me feel worse and worse. My IBS worsened and I started getting acid reflux. I recommend a high carb low fat vegan diet, with lots of fruit. Check out FreeLee the banana girl on youtube. She is fairly arrogant, I think, but a point is a point.

• Every time I see "high carb low fat vegan" I read it in freelee's Australian accent lol

• You don't need to lose weight your body is perfect.