Is she prettier?

So my ex cheated on me with this girl and now she had it against me. She's always saying she's better and whatnot. I was wondering do you all actually think she is better? I'm the one with red hair.
Is she prettier?

*has
I have moved on that's not what I'm asking. My question has nothing to do with my ex. It's about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• The other girl looks fake if ur ex can't see what he had he is blind I would say fuck him and her
    You are perfect the way u r don't compare your self to her

What Guys Said 29

• You're both pretty. But both her and your ex should be ashamed of themselves. *disgusted look* God how I hate people who cheat.

• I think the bottom girl is prettier

• i think you should move on, sounds like you are just making things worse on yourself. You are very pretty by the way. you should move on and focus on whats ahead of you, plus now you gained some valuable experience that will help you find the perfect guy.

• You posting a pic on her without her consent is your little way of getting revenge I am guessing. Either way that guy your fighting over is not worth it.

• You are prettier. Nicer hair, thinner face, beautiful brown eyes, etc. Like others have said you look more 'real' than the girl above you.

• I think your the cuter one, oi think she is just jealous , besides any guy who leaves you isn't worth your time!

• She's an asshole saying that to you. You're pretty. Just cut her and that guy out of your life.

• I think you're much prettier than the other girl, who's pretty too, but I think you're more pretty, way more.

• I will leave Robin for you.

• She has a smile that says "Am I pretty?" Lol

• you're way better than her

• I'm not just saying this, you are way more beautiful than her. She just looks like she is good for a easy cheap shag and that is all.

• No you are more pretty and hot than her , Based on the photos you posted. That girl she's another fat amy!

• you are way prettier, what an idiot!

• Well I find you prettier if you have to ask.

• You look way better than her... she looks like a bitch with too much makeup 😜

• Your about the same I guess. But maybe she's kinkier.

• You're way cuter, that guy is an idiot. OH WELL HIS LOSS!!

• you're ex is an idiot. haha thats probably why he's your ex

• You are beautiful

• You are WAY more attractive!

• No way ever. In any universe, on any planet, she will NEVER EVER be more beautiful than you. Really.

• yeahh <3 pretty.

• You are wwaaayyy prettier

• Did this actually happen or... cuckquean fetish?

• You're prettier but maybe that's not the only criteria for him

• You're prettier she looks like a ghetto cha cha

• You can be dressed nice and still look ghetto by the way so just cause she is all made up fancy doesn't change that fact.

• Pretty quick BA there, QA

And if he's cheating on one girl, he's likely to cheat on her too.

• I don't care who is prettier, just move on with your life.

What Girls Said 18

• I honestly think your way pretty. she obviously is wearing way to much makeup and likes wearing a lot from the way she looks. just by looking at her she seems abit clingy and up her self. plus abit of a sooky & one of them girls who try to act all innocent but in real life aren't. I personally think your way prettier than her. your more natural looking and look way more down to earth. you seem funny and better to hang out with! I dont even understand why he would cheat on you in the first place? his loss not yours.

• You are very pretty, you both look very young so she is probably just insecure.

• You're way prettier.

• your ex is the biggest douche ever and him cheating on you is more to do with him than you. he doesn't believe in being loyal thats why he did what he did, that girl can sream 'i am better' all she wants but the truth is he will do the same to her. You are a beautiful girl so dont people like that take you down.

• Honestly I don't think it should matter. He cheated on you, he will cheat on her. Once a cheater always a cheater is what I was always told. In my honest opinion I am going along with that one girl who said that she wins in this situation because of the fact that she does look more dolled up and you don't. But that doesn't mean what her or him did was right because it was completely wrong. He shouldn't have cheated and you can't let her know that you are letting her say that to you get to you. If you let her think you care she is getting the satisfactory of making you mad. It is up to you, because if you truly moved on none of this should matter. He cheated, he is a piece of shit and not worth your time or any other girl at that matter. Good luck though forreal. But don't let his stupidity decisions bring you down.

• I think both girls are equally pretty. My thing is, why does it matter? If your ex is gonna cheat, even if the girl is absolutely hideous, why are you still worried? Move on. He obviously doesn't respect or car about you. That girl and him won't last, I'm sorry but rebounds have like a 2% chance of working out. He's a complete loser and she sounds like one too. Nobody is 'better'. Don't allow yourself to stoop down to their level. You are better than that girl!

• Who cares who everyone thinks is prettier. Just move on from your ex.

• Why are you even posting someone else's pic wi ty out their permission? Anyways she looks fakes so don't worry about her.

• Lol.
    You're both probably cute.

• No, I think you are prettier.

• Nope, he was an idiot to do that, wow! You're an angel

• she knows how to dress and makeup better but far your prettier

• You are both pretty girls. I don't think she can say she is prettier.

• You come of as more friendly

• You're pretty and i like you more than her

• Nope you're prettier. She looks fake

• How'd you get that pic of her. ?

• Honestly she is more dolled up than you and looks like she puts an effort so she wins based on that alone. You should style yourself more

by the way looks has nothing to do with it. A "wise"😒 man once told me "pussy ain't got no face on it. And the only thing better than pussy is new pussy". He didn't leave you because of your looks he left you because he was never going to stay with you period. He'll do it to her too.

You seem like a sweet girl, if I was y'all's age I would steal your ex from her just for revenge. You'll get a better guy and boyfriend stealing trash & disloyal fake asshole will get karma