Guys, Do you really not care about what women stress about?

Do guys care about back-fat on a skinny-ish girl? Do you care about stretch-marks? Would these things turn you off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably don't care as much as you may think

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Do not care in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo

they would not turn me off. And if a women has them I would try my best to be supportive because I know that they get a bad rep and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care at all. They are normal things. We all have some imperfections.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's different. I don't like girls that are too skinny, but if they are I won't care about back-fat. Also, don't care about stretch-marks.
    I'm sure there are guys who care about those things, but I'm under the impression that it's mostly girls who care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Misread the title, thought you meant if I care if the woman is stressing.

I don't care about what they stress about and I don't care about them being stressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they definitely can be a turn off in some cases. But most women here who worry about such things don't have any problem at all and all is in their head. A little stretch marks, being a little skinny or fat doesn't matter really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it'd a turn off. How can u be skinny but have back fat?

It must come from a very bad lifestyle perhaps via character flaws?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't care at all

0|0
    0|0
  • ? tihs a sevig ohW

0|0
    0|0
  • I care that she knows I love her beyond her insecurities. Makes sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, those are nothing to be stressed about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't care what women stress about. At all. Long live the Confederacy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, wouldn't bother me at all, it's not like I'm perfect :D

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not a turn off, the vast majority of men don't even care. The ones that make a big deal aren't men, they are just boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no, we don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are negatives but not deal breakers.

0|0
    0|0