0|0
    0|0
  • She's not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks great to me! Pretty eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not gorgeous but she is preety... she needs to smile... and she needs to wear some nice clothes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous. .. I don't know. but your definitely attractive. I can't tell if your doing duck lips or if your lips are just kinda like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, maybe you should ask her if she likes older men. Then have her inbox me.
    ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • Gorgeous is an understatement 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her eyes very pretty eyes and hair in my opinion she's really pretty. That u then @asker?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing special. No.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's alright

0|0
    0|0
  • She's alright to me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Stunning, but a smile will be nice, though

0|0
    0|0
  • She very pretty like a 6.5 she not my type though

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! My type completely... lovely eyes and nice tanned skin. Absolutely gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes *_*

0|0
    0|0
  • She is attractive but not in this dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely... who is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she or you are very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • duh. Who is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • really?
    sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very niceeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • love your body, u r sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • Here's what is holding her back:

She looks depressed as fuck. It's hard to feel attracted to depressed-as-fuck people. A happy face would do her wonders.

Also, her hairstyle. It's a beautiful length and color, but the style is off. She needs a style that frames her face better. All fashion, whether it's clothing, accessories, hair, etc, should draw flattering attention **to the face**. Her hair style distracts from her face.

So if she chose style that drew attention to her face, and then she made sure her face looked happy and positive, it would do her wonders for her attractiveness.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• She's pretty, but gives a bit of a trashy impression. Maybe it's the clothing in combination with make-up and really long straight hair and tanned skin, but I can't tell.

3|1
    0|0
  • She's okay. Looks very typical "16-25 year old white girl". Objectively speaking she's pretty but there are 6 million girls who look exactly like her and most don't have a very unique or interesting personality

1|0
    1|0
  • Ohhh yesss, she's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very pretty 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe she's very very good looking and sexy!!! But I can't say she's the definition of beauty or gorgeousness. Because what would Candice Swanepoel be then? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • she is pretty...

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like an average pretty girl to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive but not gorgeous, kind of forgettable. I'd say a 7

0|0
    1|0
  • Awe she's cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous? No. Cute? Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks average.. cute yes but not out of this world gorgeous. She should soften her eyebrows and tone down the bronzer.. She'll look way better!

0|0
    0|0
  • she has nice hair and deep eyes but i woud like to see how she looks without makeup ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • This kinda question really annoys me, People putting her down saying she is just forgettable, or not gorgeous. Like i wonder how attractive they are? Guys saying she is just ok nothing special when they themselves look like shit.

1|0
    0|1
    • Someone could literally look like a piece of hot shit, but they if they have eyes and a working brain then their opinion is still valid. Their own appearance is irrelevant