Am I pretty or nah?

I am the blonde
Am I pretty or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're a pretty girl! I would say I need a full body photo but since you're only 13
    (and I'm 24), and since you haven't fully developed through puberty, I will not ask for such.

Keep in mind, you're still developing and growing. You will more than likely change by the time you hit 16 and be fully grown by 18. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person finds attractive, another person won't.

The most important thing is, is to be confident in yourself. Don't let others bring you down. I wouldn't be surprised to see peers your age lining up to date you.

What Guys Said 43

• You look like you're trying to still look cute, while your friend is going straight up thug life lol

• You are very pretty for 13

• sure u look pretty although i believe stickin out yer tongue doesn't flatter u :)

• "That" pretty? Well, you look cute but you're only 13 years old. As you grow up you may become more attractive but just don't let it go to your head when guys start complimenting you as it's not always with the best intentions. Also, keep your humility intact as you will attract better guys like that as well.

• Tell me im pretty or ill cut you

• You are one of these girls that is gorgeous at 13. You will just get better and better. At 18-19 you will be stunning!! That pic has beautiful sparkling eyes!!

Perfect 10.

• Thanks 👌

• Thanks for MHO, too!!

• You told her exactly what she wanted to hear. With a good personality, I could see her as a ten. Wait for someone who treats you like a queen!!!

• Yes, dear, quite much. Be wise, though - pretty and smart is a very nice combination.

• You look super illegal. That's what you look like.

• I hate these questions. They are all egocentric, shallow, not to say narcissistic. Love your self however you are, don't bee asking others if you're pretty or not, at the end what matters is the opinion you have about who you are.

• You look young

• What comes off as unattractive to me is that it's seems to be going to your head.

• Baby.. ma body is rdy 💋

• Someone should slap the shit out of you!! She is under age.. Joke or not, that was highly inappropriate. You should feel ashamed!

• @quackolaf96 im very ashame from bottom to top baby 👄

• Not a pedophile so wouldn't know...

• Yeah your good but you should get that third lip surgically removed.

• Yes you are! :D

• You're a pretty kid and you'll grow up to be a beautiful woman.

• Sure you are pretty
    random picture though :)

• Well you look good.

• You're not unattractive, but also not especially beautiful in my eyes. You look fine.

• You look young

• Yes, you are. I'd say hot. Am I attracted to you? Yes, if you have a good personality.

• very pretty young girl...

• Yes, you're pretty.

• I guess that's not your best pic. You look average looking.

• yes you are very pretty

• You looks lovely. So and her

• Yeah ! sweet heart ;)

• Aww... such a cutie

• You look like a gorgeous and smart girl!!! Generally you are attractive!!! 🌸

• Very beautiful, lovely angel

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 21

• Awwww! You're adorable. =)

Now we'll see what you look like when you grow up.
    And why are you wearing so much makeup? That will come to haunt you in the near future - hello acne!

• You look nice but don't frown too much. If you do, it will make you ugly when you are in your 30's and 40's.

• I think you have to grow up more to ask this question - and for me to answer it better. Your facial features will develop more.

• You're a little young for my tastes, my love. It's good to foster a positive self-image early in life. It will save you a lot of heartache in future.

• You're cute.
    I love ur chin , haha :)

• Yep, you're pretty.

• you are pretty... but you are sooo young.. and too young to start fishing.. for me you are still a kid.. dont post your pics..

• not a good pic.. of you.. you seem to b good looking.. but should have posted a nicer picture.. i cannot tell when you are sticking your tongue out.. :P

• Your still just cute. Sorry. You're very young so if your cute now, it would seem it would move to pretty then beautiful. <3

• you're cute but i wouldn't suggest posting pictures on this website at such a young age.. or anywhere really.

• Yes, you are really pretty *peace out* ✌

• you're a cute kid

• You are, but try to upload a better picture next time. Focused on your face and in a natural pose

• Yes you are. The girl in the back is pretty too by the way.

• You are very pretty :)

• Ya you are :)

• you're young and pretty

• You're pretty but you look slightly chubby and you look like a kid lol

• YESSSS OMG

• What should I say, you're 13, don't post your dayum pics here -_- . You're cute but seriously.. make-up already? Just my opinion.

• Exactly what she said

• It's not like she's naked.

• Please, look at her profile. She asked this one week before. And even before that she was complaining about some perv asking naked pics. And now she picked de most flattering comment as MHO. Totally attentionseeking xD. And then little girls wonder why 18+ men use them.

• Quite cute