Guys, if a girl has a mole on her back is that a turn off?

I have this mole high up on my back, it is round and it is bumpy, it is not in my skin but on top of it. It is quite small, like a small pea I guess. I want to have it removed but I have to wait till I stop growing. So is this a turn off?

Not even when you are hugging or having sex and you can feel it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a turn off. I would even say that I would probably like it. This the kind of things that make you unique. It's your "signature". My ex from long ago had one on her chest near her left breast. I still smile when I think of it. I never ever thought of it like something that had to go. It was always part of her and since I loved her, I loved it too. Now my memory of her is fading away, but I still remember that little thing that made her special...

• I love this answer. Thank you and a very sweet story! I've actually also got one near my breast but that one is so small that I don't worry about it.

• Youngsters are always weirded out by everything. It's kind of normal since they haven't seen anything yet even if they think they've seen everything. She would have been weirded out about a simple pimple yet we all have them...

• That is true thanks :)

What Guys Said 11

• Guys don't notice things like that and consider it natural

• Nope! I have a similar mole, actually. Most people I've known have had either a mole or a wart or just--well, skin ain't always smooth. And I have never minded that.

• Not necessarily

• If its as small as a pea, i don't think I'd mind.

• No, I probably wouldn't even notice it.

• No it's not you will be fine

• No it isn't.

• A small insignificant mole won't bother 95% of guys.

• If people are trying to pick it up and eat it thinking it was a chocolate chip than yes.

• No, what you really need to worry about is back hair.

• Well, luckily that is not a problem

• Nah, just an aiming mark to cum over