Girls, why have I always failed so hard with you?

I know this is highly subjective, but what makes a man good enough? I am so incredibly lonely and down about the fact that I'm 22 and such a failure with girls. Literally every other aspect of my life is going smoothly. I excel in my education, job, friendships and im smart and have interests and charm, but I'm still alone. I've been confident and made the approach in real life but got shot down each time. My confidence obviously got hurt. Girls online also called me ugly quite a lot.

Am I attractive enough that some of you would notice me or consider dating? I'm worried that I am not up to snuff because I have never had a date and can't get matches on tinder. Be honest, would you give me a shot? Do I need to have low standards though? Because I'm not even that picky as is, so I don't know how low I have to aim.

Pls help me I've been on tinder for well over a year with literally no success or even a damn conversation... I've changed up my profile so much. Am I really that unattractice to women?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Noo. Dude. You're actually pretty cute. You look really adorable, judging by ur avatar. I'd date you, honestly.
    Are u sure you're not approaching women creepily? There must be a reason why you haven't been having luck with women.. you gotta use that charm of yours whenever u get the chance to. Flirt with them. Use pick-up lines if necessary.
    Girls must think you're adorable. So I don't think the problem here is your looks.
    Maybe you're awkward around them? Or get kinda nervous that u can't sound charming enough?
    Whatever the reason is, you gottaa sound more confident in yourself and try not to take no for an answer (but don't be suffocating or sth).

What Girls Said 13

• Well, tbh, i don't consider you ugly. I'm not sure how you've communicated with those girls but that might be something to look at. I have a guy friend who has been rejected many times, eventually he found the right girl and they got married after 8 years of being in the dating game. Don't put yourself down because of the fact you can't get girls, i understand what you guys go through. You're still young (i mean i'm going to be 30 and still have no one, so yeah) and you have many years ahead, just keep talking to us girls and be yourself, somewhere its bound to click with someone and don't make it seem like you're desperate for a girl

• you are not ugly.. you look good.. i would say. that stop looking for a relationship.. and you will find a better girl because you will not b stressing over being alone..

• Well you speak highly of yourself, maybe you make yourself seem like you're better than her. Girls don't like that.

• Hey! honestly don't sweat the small stuff. Concentrate more on vibing well with people, than your looks. Trust me. You are a good looking guy, but wouldn't you rather have a girl that likes you based on who you are, rather than how you look? Maybe try some yoga, specifically haha, or meditation to really focus in on this and release some anxiety. Everyone has insecurities! And do not worry about Tinder- that app is creepy lol

• Well it's definitely not because of your looks lol. Also Tinder is just a hook up site, maybe try something else?

• Just be confident and be yerself. And I honostly don't get why girls have called you ugly, yer actually quite handsome.

• Try to be more confident and take the time to approach girls before jumping into the conclusion that you have failed to attract girls. I'm sure that many girls think you're cute.

• You are more than attractive enough! I mean it, you are cute. Trust me, i've had people turning me down too, I know it sucks but there is nothing wrong with you, and I would totally consider dating you

• Maybe it's your lack of confidence that's off-putting. Otherwise you're a handsome guy who has no reason to feel insecure.

• Honestly, just be yourself. Even though some girls have not accepted you, you must not let us change you. Then you would not even be... Well, you! Just give it some time and the right girl WILL come along.

• Just be yourself, not all girls all the same.

• I am right here person! Why can't u just notice me!!

• You're too desperate, girls can sense that and that's not an attractive trait