Guys, do you like when girls wear nail polish?

title says it all, also, what colour if yes?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• MAJOR MAJOR admiration for nail polish on hands AND feet. Speccially when hands and feet are pretty. Remember!!

Color depends on skin tone. Generally inlike dark colors bit it looks bad with darker skin tone. But very generally speaking, those colors like OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark / Midnight" on nice clear skin is a major turn on. For me, more than the other 2 pairs of commonly spoken "assets".

What Guys Said 20

• I don't min at all. It even looks classy. I don't like when she has long nails though. To me, it tells me she won't do anything in fear of breaking them and it just doesn't look good.

• I don't like it when girls have long fingernails, but if she has short nails and wants to paint them, fine by me.

• I don't mind - It can look very nice

• It's not important but yeah I do like it. I think I prefer black, red and burgundy.

• I prefer unpainted, but either can be attractive. If you do paint your nails, light blue or light green, or dark colors that aren't that one shade of muddy purple. What specific color works depends heavily on your complexion, though.

• its neutral ground for me, but if I had to pick, red.

• I don't mind. I'd admire you because I try every so often and I'm terrible at it omg

I don't know, I like black, I like patterns, like black and yellow stripes cx

I also like shimmery colors. peacock green/blue.

• If it had to be a color, I chose red. But I prefer that nail color nutritional gloss, that only enhances its own color and makes it look extra healthy.

• I don't really carree

• Only if it's just one plain volor, I hate all that nail art stuff, but I like white, that coral green or whatever, dark maroon or dark red, the clear gloss one, and a french manicure one looks best to me along with the coral green one.

• yes, it looks more put together

• I get jealous because I want to paint my nails too. I do keep my toes done and the pool people are accustomed to me now.

• It's just a small detail in the whole look, it can be attractive but I think most guys don't really care.

If I had to choose a color, black.

• No for some weird reason I don't like nail polish on girls at all, especially red one.

• I do not mind, but I prefer natural.

• Lmao 😆😆😆😆

• i hate it... .

• don't really care.

• Love it... Red...

• I like it, it makes a girl look sexy :)
    Red or dark red is the best.