Girls, Would you ladies please rate me as far as what look you like better?

lol thats cool

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You're average. But I see the black girls here thinks you are hot. 😞

• no offense taken, I kinda think the first one is a bad pic of me I just didn't know if I needed to keep the beard!

• Holy fuck you are rude as shit
      ?

• Throw it.. 😆

What Girls Said 19

• I think you needed to have picked some pictures with similar facial expressions because pic 2 looks like you're exhausted after a long day of filing papers, where as the first is more energetic, your glasses look great on your face, and the bit of scruff makes you seem a bit older in a good way. I would chat up pic 1, and completely pass by pic 2.

• The first one, definitely

• The first one looks better then the second one.

• Please tag all "rate me" questions as "how do I look?" and not other. There's specifically a topic designed for it.

• cool beans I actually wanted people to rate the first or second pic which they liked the best? don't really care about how I look, I just though me clean shaven made me look like a kid. But well take note!

• That still falls under "how do I look?"

• you're really cute in the first one and the second one is wow. very handsome. I hope you don't get offended, but I think if you got braces for your teeth, you'd look a million times better! 7/10

• Wow it's is crazy how different you look. I like both pictures. I think you should do or be whoever you want to be and take pride in that. Be comfortable in your own skin because that is what will make you the most sexy.

• I think I like my beard, the reason I was asking is bc when I clean shave I feel like, I look like a kid!! I have a lot of people that say i look different as well

• I don't think you look like a kid maybe a bit younger like you look more like your in your early 20's, where with the beard you look closer to your age. I think your cute and in a nice way.

• Lol you're fucken sexy in the second picture. And your handsome in the first. You kinda look like an English teacher for some reason. Rate you 8 😉

• You look handsome in the second pic.

• You're pretty cute on second photo :)

• thanks maam!! I thought I looked like a kid being clean shaven!

• I hate my smile, tbh I guess the reason I don't smile much!

• I can relate. I want to get braces but I've heard horror stories lol

• Out of ten I say 4/5

• The first pic is really nice. The glasses and the beard suits you ☺

• oh you're kinda cute, 6/7 - 7.65 lol

• Honesty is a great quality!! thanks maam!!

• lol no probs lol also, your eyes resemble Nicholas Cage. I honestly think he is cute too!

• The first for sure!

• A perfect 9 out of 10!

• First picture, definitely. Awesome style.

• i am going to be honest you look better without beard and you look good with classes and i love your smile. I love both of your pictures, but the second is my favorite. i will give you 8.5/10

• The second pictures is more attractive than the first. You seem younger

• I know I don't know if thats a good thing do I need to look older or younger?

• You're attractive. I like the first one a bit more because you are smiling more.

• You're a 4/10 for me. The first picture is more attractive