Russian womens more beautiful than English women yes?

Im Russian and its a fact that we are more beautiful then English women is it not? English and American are jealous of us haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah ill take the American/English women since they aren't as racist :)

• really? I've heard and seen that Russian women are least racist at least when compared to English women

What Guys Said 39

• Russian womens more beautiful than English women No, English women more beautiful than Russian womens Yes!

• No, not for me. When i think "Russian", an ugly dominatrix comes to mind for some reason. And when i think "English" someone who looks pretty much the same as an American comes to mind. Plus i LOOOOOOVE British accents. I hate Russian accents.

• You went anonymous you pussy lol

• Yes, but, russians age faster.

• nope bro, i know a russian who's approachin 35 and she looks 23-25

• yes on the contrary English women age quite bad... I've seen 30 year olds looking like 50

• naah; We all know that middle eastern girls are the most attractive

• No, its an objective fact, not a literal one. Objectively, i find russian women to be very attractive, usually. But this is my opinion. You don't really have the authority to make what looks like a unilateral decision for the world on which group of women is most attractive.

• Pretty girls exist in every country cyka blyat

• Yes, Russian women have very nice faces and skin. Don't let it get to your head though. It's a turn off.

• Every country has beautiful women - I have seen stunning Russian, English and American women.

• That's not a fact. I've liked women of different ethnicities. Furthermore, being a stuck-up idiot doesn't help.

• Yes they are.

• Hell yes Russian women are more beautiful. Look at that babe 😍

http://i.imgur.com/Fnnhzky.jpg

• Russian Girls = Hot
    English Girls = Beatiful 😛😍

• Some russian woman are extremely gorgeous, but there are many beautiful English woman, its all a matter of taste

• russian womens

• I've seen ugly to hot russians so no.

• There are good looking women in every region... it just seems like Russia only sends the cream of their crop to the USA! :-P

• It's possible but we may be only seeing the nice looking ones on the media and Internet , I would think the United States is more likely because we have all the nationalities here but from what I have read it's Norwegian girls that are the prettiest

• A woman of any nationality is more beautiful than English women :P

• Always loved russian gals <3

• LMAO! i was about to mention you!!

• @nathad not so funny... if people receive downvotes by x-pressin their preferences it's ridiculous bro. also i disagree wid how @asker puts down american/english gals (i disagree wid puttin down any1)... i just x-pressed i prefer russian gals than american/english... gosh :|

• @nathand

• There is an equal chance of beauty in both places, what I want to know is why you feel the need to reassure yourself of something. Just take a breath and have confidence in yourself as an individual, you don't need to have the backing of some stereotype you just made up.

• The mere idea that you layed it out as a fact and being so arrogant about it speaks a lot.
    You know this attitude can be a turn for a lot of people including me, as for my personal opinion from what i had to conclude within my experience with russian women is that they might look pretty but most of them are very dull and boring personalities, and that is ofcourse my opinion, not a fact.

• I dunno but russian girls are beautiful look at irina shyak but the fact is they are big time gold diggers want proof? I can give you that

• Russian girls do have a unique beauty about them. It's hard to describe, but it's there.

• Then come over here. Kinda tired of western women atm.

• Umm can't generalize. There are beautiful hot girls in every country.
    But I think its true Russia has lots of beautiful hot girls especially in escort business and sex trade. I hv had some and like it.

• It's a stereotype with maybe a little truth to it. Can I attract a Russian girl?

• No way, I have seen many bad and good Russians along with British and American girls, but I will say on average you guys have better bodies but not faces, that's about the same.

• russian girls have box shape heads.

English girls have bad breath.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 26

• Well... that attitude certainly isn't attractive. O. o

• Well I've lived in US and been to England all i can say is there are American and English women who are as hot as russians plus they were more sincere. I've met some beautiful russian girls but they werent so friendly.

• It's not a fact lol its your opinion, there are beautiful women in Russia, England and America.

• No that isn't a fact... there are attractive, average, and ugly people in every denomination.

• Absolutely not. English women are way better looking in my opinion. And most Americans don't care about Russians.

• i seriously dont get these jealously type questions.. why people do that... there are beautiful people everywhere.. you cannot compare like this..

• I don't find any one particular country to be more attractive than any other.

• Sad as it is, Asian girls get raped the most so sad as it is Asians are more desirable at least in creepy dude standards.

• Rape has nothing to do with some uncontrollable desire, it's about asserting dominance over someone and feeling powerful. Educate yourself

• Jesus I was joking, that's the first thing taught in health class, you need to learn to take a joke and unlearn that incessant need to educate every one you see on the internet.

• I have no idea. I think it depends on the person

• I agree that Russian girls are the most beautiful in the world. I read they spend a lot of time on their beauty. Review I photos of Russian girls on the russian date site http://rbrides.com/ and understand that my beauty does not compare with their.

• My guess is you're some big hairy dude on the other side of your profile. If you have so much pride, why go Anon? :P

• I think all three are beautiful, in their own ways.

• Russian girls aren't unique sorry but you girls are mostly blondes with super pale skin that's it on England women are all types blondes, dark hair with light eye an uncommon beauty

• It doesn't matter because guys like them both

• But us Latinas are better

• I googled them and they don't look any different than Americans.

• I think so. Russian & Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in my opinion, because they spend more time on beauty rituals & on themselves. Good genes as well...

• No I hate you all, you need to learn to stop being so bitchy. Your bodies are 7s but your faces are 3s and personalities are 1s. Work on it.

• As someone who knows a lot of Russians, no, I am not jealous. They have attractive and unattractive women, with all different kinds of personalities.

• You have an ugly attitude but you think you look good then alright

• They're beautiful

• Russian women get more media attention yes but coming from someone who has been to England and Russia i saw more pretty natural girls in England than i did in Russia where all the girls looked the same and dressed the same, Most the guys i know prefer Ukrainian and English women over Russian women.

• I don't really pay attention to the women. But I think Russian guys are hot

• Nope. It's a personal taste thing but I think English women are more beautiful. Russian women are beautiful but they lack a natural warmth about their them.

• I don't think they're jealous at you, and definitely not of cunts like you ;)

• but you age bad