How ugly am I really?

Brutally honest answers only please and no confidence doesn't make you attractive, beauty is in the eye of the beholder my ass and just be honest

Okay I'm taking my picture down I had enough of this thanks for the answers :)

95

Most Helpful Guy

• yo buddy, its your only body. And its really sad how you have to come online to ask about how you look just so you can have some self confidence. -_- stop that. You are responsible for your own happiness and resilience. Do not look to other people for it because they will fail you, especially when you can tell they are lying.

Oh and by the way, anybody that says the cliche "You Just Need Confidence," (usually said by some very attractive girl), its really just a load of bs. Confidence doesn't get you anywhere unless you are also funny, or charming, or cute or "hot." Lots of stupid people convince themselves that by being confident with a girl is the key and then that means they have a chance. No.

Now if you are taking care of yourself, building a life for yourself, going to work, getting a place of your own etc etc then your chances of being single and appealing go up. Doing those things shows stability, and maturity. ^^

• Yeah I know confidence is bs but the only thing that matter when it comes to looks is how many people you can attract with them. If you believe you are good looking but aren't pulling any girls well then you're ugly. Confidence sense of humor blah blah all bullshit looks is where its at. do you think channint tattum has a problem with girls? he could be a dick for all we know and treat them like garbage and guess what? he will still get them :)

• not really I asked for an honest opinion I got it and it sucked I wanted most girls to think I was hot Iguess but I confirmed that my uglyness was reall and accepted that fact

• Nah you lying
      you didn't get the answer you wanted.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• I think you are average, would help if you smiled because you look mean.

• okay so I'm ugly thank fotr the imput and I do smile just not in pictures

• Jesus dude, accept the compliment...

• average is not a compliment thats the same as saying ugly in a nice way bro :)

• come on.. you are not ugly at all.. ok.. not even a single bit.. you are a handsome guy.. :)

• You're not ugly

• you are GOOD this is my opinion HONESTLY
    i don't understand why normal or good looking people think they are ugly -_-

• I get told I'm ugly or "average" which also means ugly no good all the time :)

• I'm plenty confident on my ability to fix my car and drive but I'm never gonna be confident in my looks because they suck there I'm confident in something

• hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on i don't believe thatyou think that you are ugly
      actually you are good and funny

• You're not ugly. You're just a normal guy.

• your normal

• You're not ugly. I think you're slightly above average looking. The fact that you're holding a dog makes you look even more appealing too. I bet if you suited up and smiled you'll look even more handsome. But that's just my opinion

• No you're not ugly.

• not ugly at all.

What Guys Said 4

• No pic in question

• It's all in your head

You could easily pull tons of bitches

• well but if a hot guy with no confidence would aproachy her she will still like him anyways, case closed

• Eh, not always.

Keep in mind girls aren't as visual as us.

So if that hot guy approaches with no confidence and looking for validation, his attitude alone may turn her off enough to reject him.

I've seen too many fat and charismatic guys pull tons of chicks to believe that looks are number one priority to females.

You're applying your male thinking to them. They have a completely different perspective

• You'll be average looking if you take out those things from your mouth.

• Ugly ass faggot wit your pussy piercings to keep that dick straight when it goes in ur mouth