Girls, Why do girls never even look at me?

Kinda in part related to my last question, but no matter where I am, it can be school, the mall, the park, beach, anywhere, girls just kinda avoid me all together. They won't even look at me and make eye contact ie anything. They just look a completely different direction like I don't exist. Naturally my mind tells me it's because I'm not attractive and not even worth looking at. But just want some opions from you females out there? Am I that creepy or ugly?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly :P
    You're probably not interesting enough :P

• Maybe you're right, being a mechanic that builds and races cars, does downhill mountain bike racing, used to races quads and can okay the guitar and bass is pretty uninteresting (;

• I detect sarcasm.
      But I'll be honest since i'm in a 'honest mood'
      The things you listed they are interesting.
      But you, I'm not sure about that.
      But then again, I don't know you
      So..
      My opinion doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 7

• You look decent. I suggest when your out wear clothing that is high in fashion. Always smile when talking with mates. This will give you a fresh and approachable personality which will make girls more likely to look or might even approach you. If you see a good looking girl try to maintain eye contact (but not too much) this will give her the impression that your interested and looking at her. Therefore this may lead her to look back at you and do the same.

• No, you are not ugly. Call me in a few years 😉.
    media.giphy.com/media/8yWB3hkPWsXxS/giphy.gif

• 0|0
  • Totally fine. Try out new clothes, maybe they'll fit you better. Thick framed glasses wouldn't hurt either. See if you like a haircut. Those things, you can improve. Your face is fine though ;].

• What the hell! You're so cute! But smile. You look kinda sad and happy is much more attractive ;)

• You're not creepy or ugly. You're pretty normal. Like another comment said, girls are sneaky when it comes to looking at people... They probably won't let you see them unless if they just really don't care or don't mind and or want you to see them looking at you.

• You look normal to me. Girls are sneakier about 'looking' . I'm sure they have done it. You just won't catch them unless they want you too.