Hello, here's my question. What do you think of my lower measurements?

Measurements 40-29-44 @5'7

Okay, I get it. It's too big and gross. Sorry. Also, I meant, what do you think as in does is look bad, good, gross, puke worthy, too big, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thirst on GaG is real. @Mistnigqa808 I think we need to give these users some...

kelvingary.com/.../water-bottle.jpg

• Not looking for attention, but hey your opinion is your opinion. 😲

• Lol, funny comment.

• It really is, bro?

What Guys Said 16

• The shape of your booty is good, albeit it is big it has nice curvatures. If you had stronger thighs, oh girl, that would be a very sexy combination.

Some Kim for you:
    www.bodyrock.tv/.../...an-booty-e1389982384503.jpg

• Yeah, I never expected to look like her. Her butt is "perfect". Mine is just like large Marge. Lol

• Oh, you have a nice structure (the proper angles, as I said) and this is not so common to have. Work it out! Do you really think Kim doesn't? I bet you can become just awesome with some effort and sweat. :)

• Gotcha, thanks for the advice.

• I am not a fan of big booty but some guys like it

• i would rather not... i dont like your proprtions they are too extreme.. although i shouldn't judge my proportions are extreme too

• Lol, I can't help that because my mom butt is huge.

• well, you shouldn't feel fat, even though you have fat, its in desirable places
      you are blessed you have a healthy body and a man who loves you... some people can't say the same :)

• True indeed.

• The numbers mean nothing to me

But you look fine

• Looks good

• I think it looks awesome, cushion is important for some things. Most important is how it looks in the nude ie. Lots of cellulose, or soft and smooth.

• Well, a butt my size will have some cellulite, but they don't look like craters.

• Sounds great, I like nice butts.
      So why go anonymous? Why do you have to hide it?

• Cause, I simply wanted to know what others thought of my butt, without all the unnecessary attention. Weird, I know.

• Kinda big but ok

• Too big. But its fine other than that.

• Okay, genetics play a part with size.

• Thats looks awsome. Lol

• Lol, I take it you are being sarcastic.

• Lol that's what i was going to say either black or white. But I picked the least likely

• Lol, gotcha... 😜

• I looooooooooooooooove your butt! OMG i want that butt to be in my life! 10/10

• Lol, wow, very expressive comment. Thanks!

• How's that? You don't know me, not even a little bit. Lol, I guess I should just take the compliment, uh?

• I would like to get to know you if I met you IRL. Your butt would completely maker forget about other available women, period.

• Simply wow...

• Um, flawless. Like really.

• Flawless, seriously? You are too kind.

• wwooww,, very hottt

• im cumming to this.. do you mind? its too beautiful not to cum for it

• Dude, you could have kept this comment to yourself. Sorry, I guess the pic was to much fit ya.

• Meh, nothing special. Nice but nothing special.

• Pretty gross if you ask me

• Awesome, glad you expressed your opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• Don't take what most of the people on this site say seriously. They almost never have anything good to say about anyone unless they're literally a super model. irl people don't give a fuck about a fat ass, in fact where i'm from, men would be all over you and probably consider your body damn near perfect. A small waist with a big butt, they would be all over that, be happy with what you have. I personally think you have a nice shape.

• Thank you for the positive vibes. You are awesome. 😀

• Damn and I thought my butt was big (35-27-41 @ 5'8").

You look fine, there are plenty of men who would find your shape attractive. ☺

• Lol, ikr, it is big. My mom is to blame for this.

• I think youe butt is awesome! I'm jealous, mine is kind of small

• Please don't be because it comes with clothing challenges.

• Some guys like it, some guys don't. And the "big" thing really depends on the guy too. I've been told I have a big ass by some guys and that I have no ass by others.
    Measurements are not thaaat important either. I'm a 33/34 when it comes to hips, and I have wide one with a rather large behind - a typical Latina one.

• #bootygoals

Man. You're very well endowed. Be proud of your curves.

• Lol, thanks, but I don't like it much. Lol

• Sure thing. You will get there, mine is genetic so I had no choice but to have a large caboose. Lol

• Mine is genetic my mother as a big ol boot my aunts have big booties and on my dads side is big boobies.

• Sorry I don't think of anything