Why is it that nearly every mass shooter is ugly?

And these people are considered ugly by probably 90% of the population, because hardly ANYONE thinks they're good looking, so beauty isn't much of an opinion with these people. Take a look at the mass shooters of America if you don't believe me. I posted 5 of the most recent mass shooters and their photos below.

Dylan Roof-The guy who shot up the church in South Carolina last week.

Elliot Rodger-Claimed he was a "Supreme Gentleman", yet, shot up a bunch of college women.

Adam Lanza-Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter

Wade Michael Page-Shot up a Sihk Temple

James Holmes-Shot up a movie theater

Notice a pattern? I'm allowed to post 4 photos but I could keep going on. These are the world's ugliest men and I trie to eat while posting these but I almost threw up. I think they're lonely because they're ugly and that's why they killed people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, this post made me chuckle uncontrollably.
    To be infinitely ugly on the inside and look horrible on the outside as well? Damn.

• I Know!

• "Supreme gentleman" 😂 wtf! Who goes around calling themselves a supreme gentleman or a supreme lady? Sounds like some sort of stripper routine!
      Thanks for MHO. You're hilarious!

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, having the tendency to be a mass murderer is an unfortunate side effect of being ugly.

but in all reality if someone is so disturbed in the head that they go on a killing spree for whatever reason they probably aren't the type of person who would spend a lot of time trying to look good in the first place.

• I think it's more like this: A guy is pretty much universally ugly. Girls don't want guys THIS ugly, so the guy is lonely. Due to several years of isolation, they go crazy and lose their minds. It's like the Butterfly Effect.

• If that's the case we should have far more mass murders.

• @Gojira You say that as if we don't have many mass murderers. You do realize we have a LOT of mass murderers, right? I mean three times as much as every other country in this world. It's no wonder people hate America.

• The first two guys seemed decent looking but were still mass shooters. Elliot Rodger was considered cute.
    What is truly ugly is their distorted personality and perception of the world. In the end, all of them ended up being an ugly person.

• Elliot Rodger is only considered "cute" here on GAG.

• @Vesuvius87 - i think he's more interested in these guys' looks than the excellent points you made. Go figure.

• A lot of girls thought Elliot Rodger was cute or decent-looking. He wasn't my type though.

WTF @ James Holmes though. He went from like a 4 to a straight up -3.

• No, a lot of girls here on GAG thought Elliot Rodger is cute. 95% of the female population thought he was ugly.

• I think Elliot Rodger is sorta good looking. He has nice facial structure.

• Well if this WAS true, he would have had a girlfriend, right?

not true many girls go after killers, abusers you name it

I dont think that is why they rejected him

• I thought elliot rodger was good looking though, obviously not after what happened

• You thought that ugly bastard was good looking? I can't look at his face without gagging.

• That could be it. I also think it's because men are more obsessed with getting a girlfriend and getting laid, where as women don't mind being single. Women are more mature and have better self-control too.

you purposely found the worst pictures. elliot rodger was average

What Guys Said 12

• Elliot Rodger was good looking. And James Holmes isn't ugly. He just has bad style, LOL.

• Elliot Rodger is pretty ugly.

you dont even havea picture of yourself, you are pretty ugly too

• I think it lends to the social outcast theory

• Well I'm glad we have you to call dead or imprisoned murderers ugly and imply that's why they killed people. Surely that will prevent other ugly people from feeling lonely and going on killing sprees.

• The only pattern I see here is that they're all Caucasian, which sucks because there are mass murderers of other races. Besides , i don't take any notice of guy's looks... mass murders or otherwise.

• You also haven't notice the pattern that almost every mass murderer in the history of mankind has been... a man?

• Because the worst ones have happened in gun free zones... oh wait, that fact isn't PC.

I forgot.

• What does that have to do with the way they look?

• Well maybe you should read before you post next time.

• point is still valid but people will blame their looks on that social outcast theory.

• yeah.. beats me...

• Which ones so far have been executed? Every killer looks the same beneath ground.

• It's more than that, if you're ugly your bitter. Bitterness is not enough to shoot up a school.

• Because a lot of them have been bullied

• Come on threw up while posting?

• These terrorists are animals

• And white.

• True... I wonder why that is.