I honestly want opinions on this pic?

i honestly want opinions on this pic?
am i ugly

i'llpost a better one

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• lol ugly? we've seen other pics of you to deduce that you are only pretty :) however, photographs can be deceptive and varying depending on the angle they are clicked, the light, quality of pic etc

• You need a better picture, try smiling and bring up your head.

• You're very pretty :D

Nice Joker pose :)
    latimesherocomplex.files.wordpress.com/.../heathledger.jpg

• lol no u r not ugly but with this serious expression i won't mess with you

• You making a rape face? If so it says "I'm coming for that ass boy.. hold on tight to that soap"
    You're not ugly at all though

• Opinions on the pic is that there appears to be quite a few vending machines there, none of which appear to be serving coffee, so you shouldn't remain there long.

Are you ugly?
    That's a no, as expressed though, the eye doesn't explain the tilted head, let more light reach your face!

• You look scary you could be pretty but the picture doesn't show it

• You look frustrated with something.

• You are definitely not ugly - In fact quite beautiful

• You're not ugly but it does look like you're sitting on a some sort of sex toy #cumface

• You'd look better if you smiled, or at least had a more neutral face. #JustSayin

• You're an attractive girl without makeup

• I don't think you are... Ugly but that pic is not nice..

Post another pic and keep you face straight and give a nice smile... And I am sure you will look pretty...

• Quite serial killer-ish...

• in this photo yes extremely, try a different angle maybe smile, it can't be all bad

• Don't tilt your head down. It's a bad angle

• y so serious?

• You don't look ugly, but the angle is kinda unflattering.

• thats the i've had too much to drink but i'm going to gamble anyway face

• You're not ugly at all.
    Maybe try to get a different hair style (i personally dont really like pony tails). More like long hair. Also try to smile and look confident, it will make the picture only better :)

• It would be better if you looked at the camera and had a better facial expression

• not ugly but surely pissed off or may be having a bad day or having a stomach ache? but definitely not ugly!

• its not a pic that highlights your best features

• No, I don't think you're ugly. You do look really ticked off in this picture though.

• The picture, largely the angle and facial expression does you no favours

• Thats your pic but i saw a user with aimilar pic looks like you are pissed off

• ... its bad...

• U look like u won't accept urself and be free. I see insecurity and self sabotage

• you remind me Scarlett Johansson

• woah, wait i do

• eyes, nose and lips, also face shape, if I had some comparison program, there would be 90% match :) so take it as compliment please, Scarlett is beautiful and so are you :)

• aww thank u n scarlett is beautiful

• Well it isn't the most attractive expression that you're making. Looking like a psychotic killer lol

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 8

• No, you're not ugly.

• You are not ugly but I agree with the guys below, the angle is terrible, and parts of your face closest to the camera lens, get deformed, its not you, its how cameras work. And yes, it would help if you didn't tilt your head forward so much, and not make a face. Let your hair out and smile girl, I'm sure you'd look gorgeous

• You have a nice face but a smile would really bring out your beauty :)

• you are surely NOT ugly! you are so pretty! Just show them pearly whites and do not angle the camera that way put your head up and be confident! chest up shoulder down and be the confident, most beautiful woman you are! Also, cute top! :-)

• and wear your hair down! it would make your face have more volume and a fuller look you know! you would look super pretty! there are tons of fun hair styles to do putting your hair down :-)

• no problem girly :-)

• no not at all, you just look really angry.

• No you just look upset

• why are u making that face? u can use some work.

• What did I just see?