Guys, Am I someone you would date?

I just really want to know and I want you guys to be honest with me…
Guys, Am I someone you would date???

21

Most Helpful Guy

• well you're too young for me... plus I'm married

but from looks alone? sure if I was younger and single I'd consider dating you

• Good to know

• Lol why even reply then? A better answer would have been "you're pretty, if I was your age then sure I would"

• @GamerArtNerd... why reply because she asked. why does my answer concern you in the least? My suggestion... find real things to concern yourself with in life and not innocuous answers on sites that have no relevance to you

What Guys Said 20

• You are a very beautiful girl there young lady and yes you do fall into the category that I'd deem date-able if I was around your age :)

Attracted to you I'd be for sure more cause of the way your hair, eyes, nose and especially lips are :D <3 very beautiful.

Dating again is something where we discover each other's habits, nature, likes/dislikes etc how it'd progress and determine if we are compatible or not cause one can't last long with each other just based on facial / physical attraction :)

Don't limit or judge yourself / abilities / attraction by the opinions here - things out there around you will be different with wider scope :)

• Yes definitely though are too young for me lol which would be a serious issue

• No because I've read through your questions and they don't seem intelligent to me. Also your face looks too much like a guys

• You look beautiful - Plenty of guys your age would love to date you

• I can't say anything about your personality of course because i don't know you but based on looks definitely (if I was your age of course).
    You seem very insecure. Don't be.
    And show guys your smile. I'll bet they will not be able to resist you.

• Well, I don't date anyone, But, Do i think you're pretty and dateable to others? Fuck yeah dude! :D

• To be brutally honest, you're not BAD looking, but you would have to really impress me with your personality and show similar interests before I pursued anything. Far as looks go you're above average I guess so it'd depend entirely on personality. Long live the Confederacy.

• I don't see why not

• Sure if I was around your age, your very pretty

• Dating someone goes beyond their physical features. If I had to go by purely physical features I would not date you; however that is not to say you're unattractive, simply not what I look for in a woman

• Please tell us a little about yourself please

• Can't say that just by looks

• You look good to me :)

• i would love to go out with you :)

• Maybe I would.

• Its not just a matter of looks, i would have to know your personality as well

• Ya I would=)

• Very attractive. Just don't do the Ramen Noodle hairstyle and you're good to go!!

• No because I've read through your questions and they don't seem intelligent to me. Same from me.

• No, I wouldn't. I don't date anyone though, so it's not personal.

• Are you lonely

• Yeah, but not because I don't want to date/relationships. I recently moved so I don't know anybody, so that makes me a little lonely, but overall not really.