I dont go outside because I'm ugly, what can I do?

Well I'm 100 sure I'm ugly and its not imagined in any way shape of form I'm hideous like deformed and shit okay maybe not that bad but I'm pretty ugly. To me looks are very important and not just for attracting the opposite sex just to feel good about myself. Problem is that I look really great almost like model to be honest in the mirror, in pictures I look really REALLY bad no matter what angle lighting or camera I use. I always used to get picked on because of my looks and no girl is attracted to me so I'm convinced I'm ugly.

I've read somewhere that pictures are the real you and you look more attractive than you are in the mirror. this would be dandy but it affects my life I'm afraid to go outside. I only go to work because i have to and I'm always full of anxiety. I never go out to have fun I stay home on the computer all day long because I'm so ugly. I really dont know what to do asides from therapy :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not ugly and you have to feel confident in your own skin. I know unattractive people who are in relationships because they are comfortable with who they are and treat people with kindness.

• yes I'm pretty ugly :/ but yeah people are are relationships even if they are ugly

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Not a lot of people are very photogenic - I wouldn't be so harsh on yourself - Noone is perfect, we are all insecure, what is important is how we cope with it.

• This is why I ask this too me looks are evrything ( I was raised in a pretty shitty way) and I look myself in the miror and to be honets I look amazing in the mirror but in photos I look like garbage

• Get rid of your negativity.. There are lots of ugly people. Some let their negativity bring them down and others don't and focus on something they are good at to make themselves better. Which path would you like to choose?

• Stay inside and have things delivered to you or man up and do something about it

• Maybe you are ugly, and maybe not, but you don't have to make it worse! Just own it. There are ugly people that get a really attractive SO because of their personality.

• get surgery...

• Oh yeah let me go get all that money I dont have :)

• yawn... and here we go again...

• how bout not answering the question then?

• if i did that then i wouldn't be an annoying ass.