Girls, So am I ugly? I don't understand why I always been single 😞?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Attraction isn't simply based on looks. You should ask instead of am I ugly, are you nice, are you polite, are you caring, kind, do you have other qualities, like you're funny, smart, interesting. There are plenty of so called ugly people out there that are happily married, so looks aren't everything to everyone or maybe those people found the beauty where others could not. Don't sell yourself short no matter how you look. Get out there and be confident in who you are. That's half the attraction right there.

What Girls Said 9

• It could be your looks but it could also be your confidence or the way you carry yourself. Work hard at something whether it is your job, your school work, your job or your volunteer position - and contribute to the lives of others. Maybe help a friend move furniture when they are changing location - this will give you confidence and you will feel better about yourself.

• What don't you like about yourself? Why do you feel that you're ugly?

You can always make a change to yourself to look more attractive. And you look fine. Don't let others get to you. Maybe you lack confidence - build up on that.

• Your not ugly. Don't underestimate yourself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You said you have been single. SO then why don't you put yourself out there. Venture out. Go meet new people. Go to new places

• No your not ugly, but id say fresh new haircut and shave and work on your confidence. Don't care about what others think because in reality the girl you end up with isn't going to be with you necessarily for your looks. But for your personality and your heart. :)

• Cause you have a lack of self confidence maybe. You might be to introverted.

• its all about vining well with someone not looks

• I dont think you're ugly. You look good.

• Not ugly at all. If you had a picture, it'd be easier. From your avatar, you're totally fine. Maybe you're shy, but shy's not all that bad.

• Personality is more important than the looks