Girls, please rate my body. I feel like I am a little out of shape but don't want to ask people I know? Do you think I'm out of shape?

• Your in good shape.
    7% (2)
  • Your out of shape.
    39% (11)
  • Your not out of shape but your not really in great shape.
    54% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know anything about you and it really doesn't matter what i think but if i were in your body right now i would take out almost all of the junk food in my diet (just assuming that you eat jumk food) and start doing regular excorsized. But you don't NEED to do any excorsizes, you are a healthy weight it seems like.

• I do eat junk food sometimes but I also exercise a lot, mostly through running. So you you think I'm just not muscular or am I a little fat in the stomach area.

• Okay I'll try to get in better shape. Thank you for taking the time to answer.

• Yeah no problem, as long as you feel good about yourself.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look good.
    Not a "hard body".. But you don't look unfit.

• You look good, maybe try working out on the abdominal region, but it's not something you need to worry about :) You're cute

• ye u cud do sum crunchs lol

• I think you're body is fine. :)

• I can't believe that I used the wrong form of your! I need to go to bed...

• Thank you.

• You're average. A bit hairy though...