Girls, rate this picture 1(ugly)-10(Perfect). Explain why you rate it that, want to know so I know exactly what people think of my looks?

Girls, rate this picture 1(ugly)-10(Perfect). Explain why you rate it that, want to know so I know exactly what people think of my looks? Would you girls like me to upload some more photos with better lighting and less accessories?

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• A 7 maybe.

• 7 out of 10.

• /pic is too blurry... but 7/10

• it was a picture from my phone and on here it extended the size making the pixels per inch a lot lower, which reduced the quality majorly.

• I would give you a seven because your jaw line is on point. But guys always look more attractive if they are smiling so thats why I took away 3 points.

• Thanks for the criticism it helps to let me know what I need to do from now on in pictures. I am not really a camera kind of guy, but it was on snapchat and at 2am so the lighting wasn't the best.

• you look pretty good, like a typical jock here, though lighting and quality are eeeh

• Thank you very much! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol.

• Nowhere near the "douche" type. One of the nicest guys out there. (Not bragging, just saying I am nice)

• Aha then great, good for you!

• You look like an 8, I bet you look better but that's a bad pic :/ I can't see your face totally.

• Thank you very much! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol

• Oh, you're very lazy lol

• Well to be honest it's not really "lazy", just not really much point at the moment. I got my ratings for this picture and this is the one I mainly wanted it on.

• 8 but maybe 7 or 9 because i can't see that well your face :/

• 9. The lighting is kinda bad.

• Thank you very much for you opinion! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol

• 8! Nice facial feature.

• I'd give you a 7/8, you have nice lips and a nice jaw line

• you look cute, are you tyler?

• probably an 8 would be higher but terrible picture hahaha i can barley see you

• 9. Cute face with defined jaw. You could smile though c:

• You look cute! don't worry

• 8. could be higher, but you're trying too hard

• Solid 8.4-8.8

• Getting exact rating here! Going all the way with the decimals. Thank you for your honest and insightful opinion!

• 8 only because I can't see all your face

• Appreciate your insight! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol

• 10!! You are cute

• My first 10 :D. Sadly a 10 is a lie. 10=perfect, and I know I am not perfect.

• 8/10 -
    Smile!

• Thank you very much, yeah I not really a "picture-kind of guy" Usually I don't take pictures unless it is on something that last temporarily.

• Bad lighting, bad angle, not liking this straight face thing going on, not liking the hat. Tips: take the damn hat off, smile, find a window and open it!
    You're cute, just need better selfie skills!

• Straight face is "my style, hats are my life, and it was 2am so opening my window wouldn't have helped the light lol. Thanks for your input