Girls, rate this picture 1(ugly)-10(Perfect). Explain why you rate it that, want to know so I know exactly what people think of my looks?

Girls, rate this picture 1(ugly)-10(Perfect). Explain why you rate it that, want to know so I know exactly what people think of my looks?

Updates:
Girls, rate this picture 1(ugly)-10(Perfect). Explain why you rate it that, want to know so I know exactly what people think of my looks? Would you girls like me to upload some more photos with better lighting and less accessories?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• A 7 maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 out of 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • /pic is too blurry... but 7/10

0|0
    0|0
    • it was a picture from my phone and on here it extended the size making the pixels per inch a lot lower, which reduced the quality majorly.

• I would give you a seven because your jaw line is on point. But guys always look more attractive if they are smiling so thats why I took away 3 points.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the criticism it helps to let me know what I need to do from now on in pictures. I am not really a camera kind of guy, but it was on snapchat and at 2am so the lighting wasn't the best.

• you look pretty good, like a typical jock here, though lighting and quality are eeeh

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol.

• Show All
    • Nowhere near the "douche" type. One of the nicest guys out there. (Not bragging, just saying I am nice)

• Aha then great, good for you!

• You look like an 8, I bet you look better but that's a bad pic :/ I can't see your face totally.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol

• Show All
    • Oh, you're very lazy lol

• Well to be honest it's not really "lazy", just not really much point at the moment. I got my ratings for this picture and this is the one I mainly wanted it on.

• 8 but maybe 7 or 9 because i can't see that well your face :/

0|0
    0|1
  • 9. The lighting is kinda bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much for you opinion! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol

• 8! Nice facial feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you a 7/8, you have nice lips and a nice jaw line

1|0
    0|0
  • you look cute, are you tyler?

1|0
    0|0
  • probably an 8 would be higher but terrible picture hahaha i can barley see you

1|0
    0|0
    • it was a picture from my phone and on here it extended the size making the pixels per inch a lot lower, which reduced the quality majorly.

• 9. Cute face with defined jaw. You could smile though c:

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute! don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • 8. could be higher, but you're trying too hard

1|0
    0|0
  • Solid 8.4-8.8

1|0
    0|0
    • Getting exact rating here! Going all the way with the decimals. Thank you for your honest and insightful opinion!

• 8 only because I can't see all your face

0|0
    0|0
    • Appreciate your insight! Yeah it was at like 2am and was using the flash on my phone lol

• 10!! You are cute

0|0
    0|0
    • My first 10 :D. Sadly a 10 is a lie. 10=perfect, and I know I am not perfect.

• 8/10 -
    Smile!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much, yeah I not really a "picture-kind of guy" Usually I don't take pictures unless it is on something that last temporarily.

• Bad lighting, bad angle, not liking this straight face thing going on, not liking the hat. Tips: take the damn hat off, smile, find a window and open it!
    You're cute, just need better selfie skills!

0|0
    0|0
    • Straight face is "my style, hats are my life, and it was 2am so opening my window wouldn't have helped the light lol. Thanks for your input