Rate-Do I have an ok face?

Rate-Do i have an ok face?

also please rate my face, lol i hope this doesn't hurt too much but im curious, thanks !

• below 3...
  • 4...
  • 5...
  • 6...
  • 7...
  • 8...
  • 9-10...
and i purposefully put a bad picture and a good one to get a more realistic answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face is more than OK. You're quite attractive.

What Guys Said 30

• Meeh, I wouldn't say ok. Why don't you go a little higher, I don't know, pretty perhaps? What about beautiful?
    Yeah, I think you're beautiful.

• one of those is supposed to be a bad picture? I thought they were both nice!

• Very attractive. Your eyes and teeth are particularly beautiful.
    I know you just asked about your face but I have to say, your hair is gorgeous.

• Very nice, attractive face... I would say there are hints of Scandinavian descent in there, you are an intelligent young lady with a thirst for knowledge, but social situations can at times seem awkward for you... you like pickled fish dishes, much to the disgust of your friends, you are obsessively neat and particular in dress and lifestyle, and I made up everything except for the Scandinavian aspect ;-)

• nice facial structure. Symmetrical face, good set of teeth, long straight hair, nice nose. Maybe jaws are a tiny bit too strong but I'm nitpicking ;)

I think if you wanted to put on more make up, it would really exploit this potential.

Because you do have a great deal of potential

• yeah the jaw thing basically makes me want to jump off a cliff...

• i hope destroying me at the click of a mouse felt good.

did i want you to tell me what i wanted to here? not exactly, but one would hope a person had the human decency to not hit someone when they are down, I am a mother of a 3 year old, and my boyfriend of 9 years cheated on me because of his drug use. My life is no picnic and I've suffered with confidence ever since i was a teen.

for my own justification to you clear intentions to be a bully, the second picture is way better than the first one and the camera lens can distort a persons face to some degree
      gizmodo.com/.../this-is-how-lenses-beautify-or-uglify-your-pretty-face

will i risk my life to look a little better? its very unlikely, id rather be there for my son.
      So as long as you feel better now.

• nothing you did was offensive except for the photo shopped picture of my face, why not Photoshop your own face ! see what you get there.

• I refuse to "rate" people like I was grading wood. You have a beautiful face. Very natural and wholesome. Putting makeup on you would be like painting a diamond.

• thank you that was very nice to say :)

• You just became my favourite person. most people say am i beautiful or am i pretty you just ask am i ok when you are stunningly beautiful. yes you sure are ok

• thank you so much that was nice to say i really needed that. :)

• my pleasure, thank you for being so ok

• I would flirt with you, try and get your number, heavily thnk about our 1st date... then wait eargerly for our first kiss... yes you're pretty

• I think you look like a nice lovely woman. I rated 8

• You look good

• you are beautiful.

• I rated 8. You are really pretty. Wish you were smiling more in one of them. But still pretty.

• GirlFriendMaterial/10

• enough to propose you. :D

• 10 out of 10 is not much enough.

• You look beautiful

• I think you have a really beautiful face - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• You are hot 9 how do I look?

• I would f.. mary you :-D

• Can u post some more , showing ass... lolz

• I give u a 7... definitely datable and fuckable! :-D

• You look good

• Wow, you are very beautiful.

• yes, you do.

• honestly, I think it is below average because of your overly well defined chin and your disproportionate forehead

• LOL WHAT
      ASKER
      DONT LISTEN XD

• well, if you didn't want honest opinions then why post the picture?

• go look in the mirror and see that you are not perfect either, if your a 7.5 im sure there is some work to be done.

and i never asked for details that was just you being a bully.

• ur pretty.. far beyond oky.. dont sweat it..

• 7-8 mostly, quite cute tbh

• It's too long. If it was less longer it'd be a point or two higher.

• the first one is really long, but the second one is not so much maybe?

• it's ok. you're average.

• You look very pretty, but, you should work on your smile. I looks quite fake.

What Girls Said 15

• I think both pictures look fantastic. you are amazingly attractive in both :) even your jawline is great, you have beautiful eyes, a great smile. you look like a natural born beauty.

• You are gorgeous, love your eyes!

• Girl, you're gorgeous!

• Aww you are SO PRETTY. I just recommend smiling a bit more sincerely, and there you go!

• you're gorgeous!

• Think you'd look amazing in side bangs, pulled back makes you face look longer.

• its the camera in that one but i see what your saying, trust me my face is not long

• Really pretty ^.^

• Ok-face? No way, your face is very beautiful!

• You are very pretty. I don't like how you styled you hair in the first pic though.

• yes you look ok

• you're really pretty

• Gorgeous eyes.
    Pretty smile.

• Beautiful!!

• big face. lots of it too

• its the camera and you are an ugly bitch and you know it lol

• classy xx

• and you are trashy

• I think your beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder