I think im ugly. 😔 Am I?

I think im ugly. πŸ˜” Am I?

1831

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not ugly at all but whats your personality like? thats the important part

Sponsored

What Guys Said 31

What Girls Said 17

• you're not ugly at all

• Everyone is beautiful inside and out. Depending who we are as a person it's really on the inside that counts. Everyone has a diffrent body, everyone acts diffrent, No body is a clone of each other, even the little details are important that were diffrent. Because if we were all the same the world would have no surprises or any of the things we had now. If you think about it we would still be in cave man times. and evolution wouldn't exsist. because there would be no ideas at all if we were all the same. There is a saying I created, " Ugly is Beautiful and Beautiful is Ugly flip it around It's still the same, it just depends on how you see it in your own eye's and in all there really is no such thing as Beauty or Uglyness" On my perspective everyone is beautiful if you know who they really are. You don't have to have the most bouncy hair, heck you don't even need the make up to cover up your natural beauty. I'm gunna say this. You really are beautiful. and this is the truth. If anyone says your not, Just say what I say to them, the saying i said above. I really hope you see how truly beautiful you are.

• Hell no! You're so cute *_*

• oh god nooope

• I'm late, but you are FAR FROM ugly. If anyone tells you that you're ugly, they're just jealous or mean.

• Why this question? You got offended by someone?

• Well all my life I got bullied because I wasn't pretty enough or skinny enough. and still do every once in a while so that's kinda the reason I asked this question.

• No, you are not.

• no you are not... you are cutiee.. :)

• Definitely you are not ugly, in conrast you are pretty much ;)

• no ways, you look lovely and you don't need others to judge you.

• 1|0
  • have some confidence girl. u r so fine :D (Y)

• You look very cute.

• No, you look gorgeous xx

• I wish I looked like you. But alas, I'm an ugly fatass.

• YOU'RE GORGEOUS

• No, you're not. You look adorable ^_^