Girls, Am I to ugly to have a girlfriend?

I have had a lot of trouble getting a girlfriend, I'm starting to think it my looks. here's a pix

6

Most Helpful Girl

• wow some girls responses. Don't let them bring you down. You look fine to me and like a nice guy. Maybe you just simply haven't met the one who is going to see you for who you are and love it :)

• Thank you so much for your kind words. I have heard many things about how its a great personality that gets a woman's heart but that's not true. You are right I am a nice guy.

• Nobody wanted to bring him down he can't take honesty. He's bit overweight with a bad hair cut he's not trying to look decent so why would a girl want him

• You're not the hot to look at sweet heart.

What Girls Said 5

• your not as ugly as you think you are. I'd say you look okay but you need confidence and that comes from being a good person and working hard at everything you do.

• I disagree because I am a good person and I have confidence mixed with a little shyness.

• Yeah it's mainly about looks dating

• That's very sad that you think that sweet heart. Keep telling you're self that when no guy ask's you out. You're good looks will fade then what will you have? think about that.

• @Asker wow butt hurt much. Why ask a question you might not like the answer too?

• @silverfeline I agree why do they ask when I talk the truth 😔 they can't take it

• It's not your appearance. It's your personality...

• No you are not. It all about confidence personally. At the end of the day when you go home and strip off your clothes what will be left of you?

• I find that hard to come by because if all it took was a great personally I would have had a bunch of girl friends and I have not had one. Thanks for the input.

• No problem, maybe you're looking for the wrong woman

• You asked for an opinion, if you don't like what you're getting, don't ask it in the first place. But, you're not ugly. You can choose to lose weight if you want, it's not a big problem. Try out different haircuts. Personality matters a lot too.